SPOILER !! Week Jan 15

But Tony is the nice guy...Andre is the evil one...and Andre ttook Tony's place many times...in fact for years...when he stranded Tony on a remote island

Yes the show loves to kill off Jack Deveraux too. IF they are going to keep Tony, as I prefer, it would be a wonderful twist! Fingers and toes crossed.

Poirot - while mentioning the age groups, You almost hit upon one of my pet peeves. Abby & Brady. They were born less than 6 months apart. Isabella had Brady while Jennifer was pregnant. And yet, they are now in different age groups. I get SORAS, but can't they age them all at the same time? This one irks me beyond compare. Anyone else?

Shawn-Douglas was born in April/1987. Brady was born in May/1992. Abby was born in October/1992. Belle was born October/1993. Philip was born in February/1995. Will was born November/1995.

Yet Shawn-D, Brady, Belle and Philip were SORAS'ed into teens while Abby and Will languished behind as kids for a long time.

Jennifer was a teenager when Sami and Eric were born.

We all know Kristen bounced Brady on her knee.

Adrienne was a married woman when Lucas would've been a small child (since Lucas and Sami are supposed to be about the same age).

Even Mike Horton (as played by Michael T. Weiss) was a practicing doctor when Carrie was still played by a very little Andrea Barber.

But the biggest screw-up with SORASing is that Will was born November/1995 and EJ was born February/1997, yet EJ came back to Salem in 2006 as a 30-something year old man, while Will was still played by a kid and looked like this:

christopher-gerse-2.jpg
7e5dabc9e602a0a107f45b9aabcdfa86--james-scott-lwren-scott.jpg

According to Leann Hunley (Anna) Andre supposedly will be appearing in dreams and memories or something....but she also said something about him playing another character. tho she did not know anything, wasn't privy to scripts, yada, yada,

Back