SPOILER !! Week Jan 2, 2017

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday January 2:
"Days of our Lives will not be seen today.

Tuesday January 3:
Chad and Abigail’s New Year’s Eve kiss builds in passion.

Wednesday January 4:
Rafe receives word about a Stefano sighting, and Shane asks Rafe to go to Europe.
Kayla and Steve comfort a distraught Joey.

Thursday January 5:
Nicole is heartbroken when she must say goodbye to "Chloe's" baby.

Friday January 6:
Theo and Valerie square off over the bug he left in her purse.

from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11013625/1/

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Gabi and JJ deal with the fallout of a stunning reveal.

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Nicole is disappointed when Nancy keeps the baby away from her.

Thursday, January 5, 2017
Kate struggles with whether or not to betray Eduardo.
Brady gets the test results back for the baby.

Friday, January 6, 2017
Chad and Abigail enjoy a family outing, and run into Gabi.
Claire alerts when she sees Theo and Ciara bonding.

Nicole is disappointed when Nancy keeps the baby away from her.
:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: Words fail how much I hate this story. I know Nicole is to be the eternal whipping-girl of this show, but come on already.
Kate struggles with whether or not to betray Eduardo.
Wow, this must be really real. She doesn't hesitate for a second to stab her own kids in the back, but her boyfriend of 6 minutes is causing her to fret? Wow, class act Kate.

So...."a stunning reveal" for JJ and Gabi to deal with. Could that possibly be that Lani tells JJ she is the one he bedded in Miami? Or maybe they WERE in bed, but he passed out, so no sex? Ahhh, the possibilities.....LOLOL

What if Lani is actually pregnant? I do NOT want this but this is Dena we are talking about.

The spoilers for the next 2 weeks make it sound like Jade loses the baby. I'm betting this is how they do the recast. She temporarily leaves and comes back as a new actress.

I hadn't thought about Nancy taking Holly. At least it's temporary. Interesting that Brady gets the results so quickly. I really do wish Craig would be involved too, especially since his daughter is in a coma.

Wow. That is all I can say. The happiness of Nicole holding her daughter from last week, naming her and such. Only to be thrown into losing the child. Typical, and really horrible. And to lose her child by such a clever and refreshing new way in Salem, DNA switching. What a concept! I've never heard of this happening before. :sarcasm:

Jade losing the baby, a sad thing but I'm not upset. Hate this storyline, but the question remains, does this teach Joey anything about using male protection when having mature type relations?

Chad and Abby. Unsure how to feel about this. Glad they have finally reunited. I'd like to see them together a bit.

Surviving Stefano. What a concept. But if we get to see more of Shane, I'm all for it. But not if the end result is to put Rafe and Hope together.

Kate. I knew the new warm fuzzy girl wouldn't stay long. The one note pony has returned.

So much that could have been, seems to be destroyed. Nicole's happiness being the first and foremost thing. Another year of sadness for the poor girl.

I love the Corday "listens" to the fans of this show because I'm sure more fans said "please give us more gloom and sadness, no happy couples, no joy, no friendships" than the fans who have complained we want friendships, happiness, joy. Love to be on the losing side of writing.:sarcasm:

Guess because Nancy used to work at the hospital....or rather her husband WAS Chief of Staff, she remembers the passwords, protocol, whatever.

I do agree that entirely too many outside people are able to get into the computers, the labs, the files, etc.

The hospital here in podunk town changes the passwords every single day! Anyone logging into a file, cannot leave the computer without logging out. Thus unless you are with your doctor, who has a file open, no way to access.

Every time someone in the hospital says they cannot discuss a patient, confidentiality, etc. Makes me laugh. I am surprised Salem hospital doesn't have a Facebook page or website where all info on anyone is immediately accessible.

And I do not care what was in that rolled up carpet that was found in the warehouse. You mean Salem P.D. did not do an autopsy then? Or verify identity.

And now, months after being interred, they are able to dig up, and not only confirm Stefano is not in the casket, but that he is roaming around Europe??
:rolleyes:
:confused::whack::angry:

I'm sure the Nicole stuff will be wrapped up quickly or by Feb sweeps. I still want Eric to be the dad so if that's the case there is a whole other layer of this story to play. I will be curious to see if Chloe has amnesia.

I'm glad Marlena is getting involved with the Stefano stuff as she should. This whole storyline should have been Stefano-Marlena all along. Josh Griffith really did a number on this show. I'm expecting a better explanation for John's absence at this point especially with all the kids coming back.

Tuesday January 3:
Chad and Abigail’s New Year’s Eve kiss builds in passion. [Don't think this means too much Chad. Your sketchy wife could easily vanish again.]

Wednesday January 4:
Rafe receives word about a Stefano sighting, and Shane asks Rafe to go to Europe. [Sorry, Rafe, even if the mighty Phoenix has risen again, Hope is still on the hook for a major felony -- attempted murder.]

Thursday January 5:
Nicole is heartbroken when she must say goodbye to "Chloe's" baby. [Chloe, you and your mother are a pair of lowlifes. How dare you keep Nicole's baby away from her. And you do know that this will all eventually blow up in your faces?]

Friday January 6:
Theo and Valerie square off over the bug he left in her purse. [OMG Theo, stop listening to brat-girl Claire. This YouTube wannabe is nobody's role model.]

from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11013625/1/

Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Gabi and JJ deal with the fallout of a stunning reveal. [Time to dust off that Gabi ornament, JJ?]

Wednesday, January 4, 2017
Nicole is disappointed when Nancy keeps the baby away from her. [As noted above, Nancy, you're the pits -- both for keeping Nicole's baby away from her and for making the viewers' eyes roll over this by now worn-out plot device.]

Thursday, January 5, 2017
Kate struggles with whether or not to betray Eduardo. [Hey, Kate. Remember how good it felt to help poor Adrienne. Add to the glow by turning in the goateed creep. He may be a step up from slimy Clyde, but that's not saying much.]
Brady gets the test results back for the baby. [Brady, don't believe any test result unless you do it yourself. Don't know how? Pick up a DNA Tests for Dummies at the Salem Barnes & Noble.]

Friday, January 6, 2017
Claire alerts when she sees Theo and Ciara bonding. [Do Theo a favor, Claire, and disappear. He can do a lot better than you.]

This is definitely old school Nancy Wesley, I love it! Reminds me of when Nancy and Craig would scheme against Mike and Carrie.

Likely Jade leaves the set after losing the baby to come back as another actress. The reason is why and what story are the writers building up. Perhaps she may fake her miscarriage? Jade is feeling unwanted.

I think Kate will betray Eduardo and he maybe the veteran actor that will leave Salem after 2 years.

Back