SPOILER !! Week Jan 2, 2017

Eras may mean an Afro.......but I would not call Joey's hair style by that name, if that is what is meant. It is too long, and constantly looks unkempt, maybe because it is curly...don't know. (to me, Afros are big, pretty bushy all over???)

The hospital here in podunk town changes the passwords every single day! Anyone logging into a file, cannot leave the computer without logging out. Thus unless you are with your doctor, who has a file open, no way to access.

In my little town of 2000, if I'm not using my computer physically for 2 minutes, it logs me off! And that can be frustrating! Sometimes they make Salem sound like a small town (everything within walking distance) and then a large metropolis (the other hospital on the other side of town).:whack:

Fro is short for Afro.

I think over the years, fro became slang to describe wild or curly hair, not necessarily an actual Afro.
Just Samantha just explained it for me, hehe, thanks! My hair is the same exact texture as Joey's so when mine gets to long and thick, its bushy like a fro! Can break a plastic comb in it! :)

My what shocker so Joseph Mascolo (Stefano) has a few more left scenes. Perhaps they speculated something others didn't know and maybe we are getting the final wrap up with Stefano DiMera. I seriously don't think or hope they don't go the route of recasting, if they decide to keep the character alive again.

I'm so glad Joe Mascolo (Stefano) did this filming before he died.

Just goes to show how stupid filming 6+ months in the future can be. Or how gullible folks are thinking they will use a body double.

But to do this while having end stage Alzheimer's is amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe I could quit watching Days. Nothing ever changes and nothing good ever happens. I do have a question I would like to see a thread for. Why does everyone hate Hope and Rafe together?

How Joe Mascolo (Stefano) managed to do that at end-stage Alzheimer's is a testimony to his dedication to Days fans.

But to do this while having end stage Alzheimer's is amazing.

Just speaking from my own personal experience, I know Alzheimer's can move slowly. And then when it starts having physical effects (i.e. person forgets how to breathe), that's when they become incapacitated. So I can understand how he may have been coherent 6 months ago. Heck we saw him in July.

Just a note, this source has not been confirmed. This spoiler was not posted in SOD. I don't know who Taylor Rios is, perhaps he or she writes for TV Guide? A few of us were discussing this earlier on twitter and could nail down a confirmed source for this. I don't think Charles Shaughnessy (Shane) is the one posting all the time either.

Back