SPOILER !! Week Jan 2, 2017

True, but there IS a faction in the Rafe/Hope like/dislike area that are absolutely adamant that EVERYONE feels as they do.

I really wish we all knew what was discussed, decided, written, accepted, refused, redone, edited, etc. during the two months off. I truly hope that someone laid down the law about filming so far in advance, and it is reduced.

Also, it is no wonder we see characters in same clothes for a week, if they have to film several scenes from 4 -6 episodes the same day.

I do think they make direction changes along the way hence why some episodes feel very heavily edited. I have noticed in the past 3-4 weeks, the Rafe/Hope scenes have been very minimal. Yes, we are getting them but they aren't dominating the episode and we are not getting a lot of side talk about them either. The majority of the focus has been on just Hope and her situation. More recently I've noticed the same thing with Deimos. Other characters seem more in the forefront.

I was right, I said it would not be long from when JJ went from being a rookie street cop to being promoted to detective, I knew Salem PD has the dumbest cops on staff.

But we don't know in what way it was contaminated. She could have added some of her own DNA. She could've switched out Holly's Q-tip with a soiled one. She could've run Holly's Q-tip through a bar of soap or spritzed it with face wash. A quick dip of it into a bottle of nail polish remover, run it across the TV remote, etc. No matter what method she used, we knew she did something to ruin the sample.

Nancy stood only in the doorway to the bathroom, if that was the bathroom, which I doubt. When she went to shower she went down a hall. She may have swabbed her own mouth, rubbed it on her hand, bathrobe, but she was only there a second.

Interesting that she zipped the bag, etc. when putting it back in the pocket, but Brady did not have to unzip out in the hall at all. LOL

Nancy stood only in the doorway to the bathroom,
That we saw. She could've went into the bathroom and we didn't see it. Either way, she did something to contaminate the sample, we just didn't see the specifics.

Nope, she stood there a second, turned & came back into the room, put the swab back in Brady's jacket pocket

I do hope Chloe herself tells Nicole the truth, without Deimos lurking nearby. I'm also pleased that Nancy all by herself was smarter than both Deimos and Brady put together. Go Nancy!

Back