SPOILER !! Week Jan 22

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers/4370/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-january-15-26

Monday January 22:
Rafe finds an unusual murder weapon, which leads him and Hope to their first suspect.

Tuesday January 23:
Steve's dizzy spells continue, and the shocking source of the problem is revealed!

Wednesday January 24:
Despite his reservations, Paul bonds with Will.

Thursday January 25:
Valerie informs Eli that Lani is pregnant.

Friday January 26:
Chad and Kate bond over their shared grief and anger.
Gabi turns the tables on Abigail.

Admit Stefan is good looking, and the actor can really emote......but the character of Stefan, so far, is a sleazy slime ball, with no redeeming qualities.

Hmmm, an unusual murder weapon. Intriguing. Wonder how Val knows Lani is pregnant. And if she is still pregnant, JJ must have really pressured Lani to give her decision additional thought.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11053666/4/#new

Monday, January 22, 2018
Gabi asks for Stefan's help.

Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Will talks to Marlena about his attraction to Paul.

Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Roman lies to protect a loved one.
Sonny confronts Brady about overhearing him confess to murder.

Thursday, January 25, 2018
Eric tries to hide his feelings for Jennifer, and it leads to a heated argument between them.

Friday, January 26, 2018
Lani does her best to cover with Eli about her pregnancy

Friday January 26:
Chad and Kate bond over their shared grief and anger.
Gabi turns the tables on Abigail.

I have to say I don't know what to make of the second spoiler. Then I realized than Gabi "turning the tables" on Abigail doesn't necessarily mean she's the the one being underhanded or that anyone is being underhanded at all. Maybe Gabi and Abigail are competing in a blueberry muffin bake-off and Gabi "turns the tables" by baking the better batch. That could happen, right?

Cannot imagine Kate having any grief over Andre, Chad neither. Chad has been accusing Andre of betrayal for quite a while now, which Andre denied over and over. Then again, maybe they both are sorry they weren't the ones who did the deed, and angry someone else beat them to it. :)

Monday January 22:
Rafe finds an unusual murder weapon, which leads him and Hope to their first suspect. [I'd suggest that it's a frozen cut of meat or a heavy book, but nobody in Salem cooks or reads.]
Gabi asks for Stefan's help. [She's getting into bed with the devil. If she has any doubts about this, she ought to check with all the women who crawled between the sheets with the mighty Phoenix.]

Wednesday January 24:
Roman lies to protect a loved one. [How could he not? He's been doing such things for a long, long time.]
Sonny confronts Brady about overhearing him confess to murder. [More typical Salem behavior. Brady apparently still hasn't learned that the walls have ears and the Big Boy doesn't realize that eavesdropping is impolite.]

Thursday January 25:

Valerie informs Eli that Lani is pregnant. [Another example of how no Salem secret stays secret for long.]

Is Roman lying for Anna or Kate?

Anna and Kate definitely make great suspects in Andre's murder. Perhaps Roman witnesses one of the women engaging in a fight with Andre before his death.

As far as Eli is concerned, it sounds like he will try and help Lani keep secret about the paternity of her child. Don't think Eli wants to screw things up with Gabi like Lani is afraid of losing JJ. But somehow I think Valerie will intervene since that would be her grandchild with Abe.

Gabi sounds like she is playing both sides with Chad/Abby and then with Stefan. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Gabi runs to Stefan after finding out about Eli and Lani.

Brady is just a lovesick puppy. He mentions how lonely and desperate Eve is, but how many times did other women play him the same way. I think Victor said it best when he told Brady sometimes the players get played. I just cant wait for Jeannie T to bust in on Eve and Brady.

Admit Stefan is good looking, and the actor can really emote......but the character of Stefan, so far, is a sleazy slime ball, with no redeeming qualities.
Hopefully this translates correctly, but one of my "tweeps" said the same thing (TC= Tyler Christopher, who plays StefanNo).
OK - it did work but I said the H-word in the tweet to which she replied, so I zapped it. Basically the sum of it was they brought an Emmy® winner on, gave him a terrible character who instead of acting with age-appropriate characters is chasing the 20-something set. GROSS.

Furthermore to the same point - when Gabi agreed to sign with DiMera, StefanNo assumed it was because of Chad. So on top of being a creepy perv, he's coming off a little sexist. Would he have said the same to a man signing with the company?

Back