SPOILER !! Week Jan 22

This is certainly a crazy big week on Days. Brady has gone totally wacko :beat:and the rest of the actors have been fed a low budget script. Do the writers sit up all night thinking how they could make Days worse than it is right now? Good old Days is gone, but not forgotten. ShaSha

The thing is, he did know. He asked who was there, Abby said "it's Abby", and he said "come in". That makes him a sleazey pervert, in my opinion.

The thing, the thing, is the thing, Stefan O. Big man, or so he thinks. Poor Abigail. ShaSha

In regards to finding out what's wrong with Steve, his dizzy spells started the same day as Lani's. So since then, I've been giggling to myself that he's also pregnant. Days first pregnant man, if you will. And that thought makes me laugh. hahahahaha. Steve is pregnant! bahaha

In regards to finding out what's wrong with Steve, his dizzy spells started the same day as Lani's. So since then, I've been giggling to myself that he's also pregnant. Days first pregnant man, if you will. And that thought makes me laugh. hahahahaha. Steve is pregnant! bahaha
If Stefano and Dr. Rolf were still around and in their prime, Steve getting pregnant would not have been out of the question. All it would have taken was a kidnapping and Rolf's weird medical procedures. Imagine Kayla's reaction if one day Steve had said: "I'm sorry Sweetness, but I'm pregnant, and Stefano is the father." It could have been the Salem version of the old 1978 Billy Crystal film, Rabbit Test, about a pregnant man.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3553

-Abigail stumbles onto a shocking development.

-Kayla worries about Steve’s health.

-Lani squirms as JJ looks forward to being a father.

-Rafe and Eli make headway on the murder investigation.

-Hope urges Roman not to get involved in the murder investigation.

-Sonny overhears an incriminating conversation between Brady and Eve.

-Rafe and Eli make headway on the murder investigation.
This would be Andre, correct? They've given up on finding Deimos' murder or sudden death, correct? Will they give up on this one too????? Since it's quite possible both men are still alive and will return, I guess I shouldn't really care.

-Hope urges Roman not to get involved in the murder investigation.
In what capacity would Roman be getting involved?? As a private citizen, he has a better chance of solving this than Salem PD. Providing he has access to the Salem Brain for a bit.

Back