SPOILER !! Week Jan 22

As far as Eli is concerned, it sounds like he will try and help Lani keep secret about the paternity of her child. Don't think Eli wants to screw things up with Gabi like Lani is afraid of losing JJ. But somehow I think Valerie will intervene since that would be her grandchild with Abe.

Or Lani lies to Eli too. I kind of like the twist of Eli confiding in Val. It adds another layer to this story that goes beyond Lani simply lying to everyone. I wonder if she may end up miscarrying though.

Or Lani lies to Eli too. I kind of like the twist of Eli confiding in Val. It adds another layer to this story that goes beyond Lani simply lying to everyone. I wonder if she may end up miscarrying though.

Well, I think Valerie is the first one who will put two and two together about Lani's pregnancy because I am sure she may find out from Abe. Then she might approach Eli about it. Throw Kayla in the mix, who already knows Lani's baby isn't JJ's, we definitely now have the baby daddy switcheroo storyline.

I want to speculate now that by Gabi turning the tables on Abigail, I think Gabi will bring up how Abby knew and overheard her say she wanted to kill Andre. That simple, they both can go down.

Last edited:
Abe has already told Val that Lani is pregnant.

I think perhaps Abby will be asking Gabi if she did the deed, since she told Abby she will kill Andre for this (stealing her company), and maybe Gabi will accuse Abby of doing in Andre.........or perhaps knowingly help Andre steal GabiChic from her.

I guess Jennifer is having major hot flashes to be in a sleeveless dress outdoors while the men are wearing coats. Good thing Horton Town Square has a dome over it and is apparently heated. :rolleyes:

JPI_Episode13264_0001711427.jpg

Back