SPOILER !! Week Jan 23

These spoilers already posted, but Friday tells more

http://www.serialscoop.com/2017/01/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-january-23.html

Monday, January 23, 2017
Chloe finally admits the truth to Brady.
Eric tends to Hope as she battles for her life.

Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Belle returns to Salem to visit Claire.

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Gabi and Abigail enact a plan to put an end to the 3-way family war before someone they love gets hurt.

Thursday, January 26, 2017
In Prague, Steve and Kayla go out for a night on the town where they reaffirm their love for each other.

Friday, January 27, 2017
As Nicole waits for Justin to post her bail, she receives a ghostly visit from Daniel.

I don't understand the whole process. Considering all the changes with getting rid of less than adequate writers multiple times and hiring new ones, Mr. Corday still hasn't struck gold. It's extremely frustrating because they are NOT listening to their fan base at all.

With all the staff shuffling they still fail to brainstorm any INTERESTING new material, drag out stories, and make Days extremely uninteresting. It's pretty bad when long time loyal DOOL followers opt to read the current summaries and decide it's not worth the hour to watch.

Monday, January 23, 2017
Kayla arrives in Europe to check on Steve. [Spoilers say that this will lead to romance, but will it also put Kayla in danger for the umpteenth time?]

Tuesday, January 24, 2017
Nicole receives shocking news. [Everybody knows that this "shocker" won't be information about Baby Holly.]

Wednesday, January 25, 2017
Chloe convinces Belle to represent her. [Another case of the blind leading the blind.]

Thursday, January 26, 2017
A feverish Hope fights for her life as Eric does his best to save her. [Presumably, the idea of calling a doctor has never entered his muddled brain.]
Chad and Abigail share a special night together. [Could this be the prelude to a big break-up?]

Friday, January 27, 2017
Deimos tries to reason with Chloe. [Good luck with that. He'd have a better chance reasoning with the Forest Preserve Bear over a choice cut of meat.]

True.....When Chloe decided to try the in vitro again, Daniel was dead, so at some point in the future, Nicole was going to fall in love, and be with another man. Chloe's intent was to give Nicole her baby, and she was done. But now, she has changed her mind. Heck, she was ready to tell Nicole when she had the stroke, and now...

I do understand Chloe's dislike of Deimos. He insisted he was the father, badgered her, put her through paternity testing not just once, but twice, and even after that, was giving her a hard time. She left town, he still could not let it go, kept it up and she was not even around.

Actually, she obviously does not trust Deimos, and just as Child Services does, Chloe is concerned for the welfare of Holly. And if Nicole is too blind to see the kind of man Deimos really is, if she refuses to take the word of those who have seen him in action......Well, I have a feeling, in the long run, it is going to come down to having Holly OR Deimos. Not both. But, we will see, maybe by May or June. :sarcasm:

I am always leery of the bad ones. Heck, Kate stabbed Lucas in the back, taking his job away, sending away the gal he was dating and getting close to...... Stefano let lexie stay in those tunnels for months and months, had no qualms about Andre killing Benjy for his liver, made EJ crawl on the floor to kiss his ring. Victor has been better, but he still left Philp twisting in the wind, while treating Brady as though he is St. Daniel himself, and has allowed Deimos to keep all he took from Victor, even after what was done to Maggie. (yeah, I know, different writers all the time). But Deimos is not only running Titan, he has managed to line up a huge crew of moles, spies, thugs, etc. already. Amazing. Victor has never approved of the women any of his family take up with, which is fine. But the vulgar names are too much.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3086

-Sonny tries to make a deal with Chad.

-Nicole realizes that Deimos’ life is in danger.

-Gabi and Chad share an awkward moment in the Horton Town Square.

-Lucas advocates for Anne with Adrienne.

-Claire, Joey, Jade, Theo, and Ciara embark on a new adventure together.

-Shane brings a potential new lead about Stefano to Rafe, Steve, Kayla, and Marlena.

By the end of this past week, I was suspecting that something might just happen to Deimos. There are plenty of people angry with him, and there has been a lot of yelling and threatening going on. Combine that with the marriage proposal, and it seems inevitable. Now seeing that Nicole is accused of murder, I wonder if the victim is Deimos.

Speaking of Deimos and Nicole, I understand being in love and all, and I know it sounds very cliche', but if Deimos really loves Nicole, and is so sure that Holly is her baby, he should let her go. If you love something, set it free; if it comes back, it's good to go. Eventually, he might get Nicole back, but she would definitely have her baby back if Chloe knows that they are no longer together. Instead, in typical "selfish" soap fashion, he asks her to marry him! I know, I know. Chloe is in the wrong and Deimos shouldn't have to sacrifice himself. At the same time, he is inadvertently showing his character (I think) by trying to manipulate the situation and keep Nicole for himself, especially when he knows that he is the obstacle between Nicole and Chloe/the baby.

The Deimos character can be likable, especially once he was paired with Nicole. However, his passion and emotion leads him to do stupid things, which - for me - makes him not trustworthy. Times when I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can't because of something stupid he's just done.

Last edited:
I am actually pleased that it's Eric who is nursing Hope and not her idiot Bo-wannabe boyfriend. As long as there won't be anything more brewing between Hope and Eric.

Why do I get the feeling that while the young crowd are off on their adventure, Ciara ends up missing and that is how she is written off?

LOL, Don't know what kind of "adventure" the teens get into, but I suppose it could be called an "adventure" when they all decide to live together in some apt.

Ciara is not being written off, she is being recast.

Deimos knows full well that Chloe doesn't trust him, and while Nicole is not aware of what Deimos knows. he does strongly suspect that Holly is Nicole's...so he should have either held off on the proposal, or told her not to say anything just yet, rather announce it at a big party, or some excuse.

I am always leery of the bad ones. Heck, Kate stabbed Lucas in the back, taking his job away, sending away the gal he was dating and getting close to...... Stefano let lexie stay in those tunnels for months and months, had no qualms about Andre killing Benjy for his liver, made EJ crawl on the floor to kiss his ring. Victor has been better, but he still left Philp twisting in the wind, while treating Brady as though he is St. Daniel himself, and has allowed Deimos to keep all he took from Victor, even after what was done to Maggie. (yeah, I know, different writers all the time). But Deimos is not only running Titan, he has managed to line up a huge crew of moles, spies, thugs, etc. already. Amazing. Victor has never approved of the women any of his family take up with, which is fine. But the vulgar names are too much.
I understand that some folks don't care for the "evil plots" etc, but without them it would just become another version of "Love Story". I like to see some things that are wonderful, some that are horrible, some that are evil. To me it's what makes it a soap opera and keeps it interesting.

I'm okay with having some evil plots and evildoers. I was even okay with Deimos until they put him with Nicole. Now I can't stand him and I pretty much fast forward scenes with the two of them together. He quickly became too obsessed with Nicole. To me, he doesn't come across as loving but rather as obsessive and needing to control anything that concerns her.

Sonny tries to make a deal with Chad. [Unless bad guys Deimos and Andre are on board with this, it's likely a major waste of time.]

Nicole realizes that Deimos’ life is in danger. [If she tells anyone else about this, she's likely to get the response, "So what."]

Lucas advocates for Anne with Adrienne. [More Anne Milbauer is always good news as is screen time for Lucas.]

Claire, Joey, Jade, Theo, and Ciara embark on a new adventure together. [How could anything this terminally-dull group embarks on be classified as an "adventure."]

Shane brings a potential new lead about Stefano to Rafe, Steve, Kayla, and Marlena. [Go home, people. Stefano sightings are like the ends of rainbows. Their locations always seem to be visible at a distance, but you can never reach them.]

Last edited:
Back