SPOILER !! Week Jan 29

Oh, no, Sonny's broken.

I hope Sonny tells Eve how "Jerry Springer" she is, dating Brady after the fact that he is her nephew's father and sister's ex husband.

I said in another thread I hope it is really Tony DiMera as Andre's murderer. It would be so fitting. And very confusing for the police officers to see Andre in 2 places at once on camera. So I think the surprise visitor could be Vivian.

Last edited:
I think the killer should be Renee, resurrected from the grave and out for revenge. :sarcasm:

tony.jpg
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

If there is one character I don't want to see again, it definitely is Kristen (although there ARE a couple more, lol)

As I said, remember Ben is supposed to come back, Billie is due for a visit, as is Carrie.

I do agree the red herrings are massing together, getting ready to put on the show, as they say in old movie musicals. LOL

I'm hoping we get a one-off line that seals away Kristen forever (or we get a rebooted caring social worker who never slept with Brady because that was another double [à la André's constant resurrections/returns]). Something like...Will tells Paul that Susan's doctor found Kristen in Susan's room, and she was arrested. Later Chad gets a call from a harem and ignores it. Something easy like that. LOL

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3558

-John and Steve agree to investigate who sent Anna the mysterious letter.

-Sonny is gut-punched by Will’s news.

-Valerie remains suspicious of Lani and decides to take action.

-Tensions rise at Andre’s funeral.

-John and Paul get a lead on Anna’s letter.

-Roman and Anna provide Hope with another suspect for Andre’s murder.

Really the only people I think who could've written that letter would be Vivian or Kate as they would know about Anna's history and the urn compared to the others. I think there's a lot of tangles getting crossed and a lot of Salemites had every intention to kill Andre, but yeah, interesting.

Not sure how any one else feels, but after today, I am really really liking the chemistry and interactions between Will and Paul. It sizzles and in a good way to me. I'm really loving this friendship and hope it eventually turns in to a super couple.

Don't like how Sonny treated either one of them, so to me this is apropos.

Always hoped they would get together and now that I see how believable these 2 great actors have made this couple seem meant to be, this is my new couple to root for, so, go Will and Paul!!

Or Paul and Sonny both being related to Brady. Or Jeannie T finding out she wasn't related to Brady about an hour before she set her sights on him.

I don't have a problem with Will & Paul because Paul didn't know John until he was an adult. If he'd grown up as John's son, that would be icky. (à La Max & Stephanie.)

No different than when Roman and Kate were married, making Sami and Lucas step-siblings. Or Abby and JJ being cousins to both Sonny and Will.

The worst being when it was thought John was the product of Colleen and Santo. Making Belle and Shawn cousins, even if Bo wasn't a bio Brady.

Back