SPOILER !! Week Jan 29

It's Salem, Kids. The only person everyone sleeps with is Kate, and the only person no one is ever related to is poor Henderson. Relations don't really matter. Just wait 15 minutes and we'll find out Bo, Steve, John, Stefano, Abe or even good ol' Victor himself spawned another heir. All is takes is one of out town trip, a fight with the missus and a chance encounter with Dr. Wu or Rolf to put your junk in the wrong trunk.

Wish I could slow that up......thanks so much Kat, I cannot get the NBC site one.....with that music playing and things moving so fast, I could not make out all that was being said. LOL. I watched 3 times, even stopped and started it the 2nd and 3rd times. Ahhhh. Drat.

I thought Abby was screaming at the casket. Did it move?

Parade of suspects?? Half of Salem?? Cue the Alfred Hitchcock theme. Can't remember all of title, something about clowns, help?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't recall any Hitchcock movie with Clowns or clowns in the title...........?????

Talking about TV show. Ages ago, the theme was Parade of the Clowns or something like that.

Sorry, y'all. Google says theme was "Funeral March of a Marionette."

I can make out almost four people leaving Andre's offiice: Kate, Gabi, and two others, I'm guessing Stefan and Vivian. Has anybody been able to make out any others? I never knew the Alfred Hitchcock theme had any other name. I guess you really can learn something new everyday. :huh:

I played it 3 more times, stop and start...Gabi, Kate, Vivian, Anna. But someone on Facebook posted that ANOTHER person dies next week.....is that what makes Abby and Kate startle and scream?

The person who posted that comment on Facebook, offers no source, so no idea if that is true or not. So, not jumping the gun here. I have not seen anything about an additional death anywhere else, so.........................grain of salt, folks.

Back