SPOILER !! Week July 10

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 10:
Steve and Kayla break into Anjelica's hotel room.

Tuesday July 11:
Lani finds a key piece of evidence regarding Deimos's murder.

Wednesday July 12:
Abigail’s suspicion over Dario continues to grow.

Thursday July 13:
Tripp has second thoughts about what he's done to Kayla -- just as things get worse for her.

Friday July 14:
Brady is jealous when he finds Eric and Nicole together.
A vengeful Jade contemplates stirring up trouble one last time before leaving town.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11032716/6/#new

Monday, July 10, 2017
Hope warns Abigail about Dario.

Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Lucas spies Justin comforting Adrienne.
Kayla, Marlena, Valerie, and Kate have a girls' night out.

Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Victor pays Sonny a visit, and lambasts him for coming forward.

Thursday, July 13, 2017
Nicole and Eric are unsettled by a memory from the Martin House party.

Friday, July 14, 2017
Steve tells Kayla he thinks someone might be framing her and begins to investigate.

Monday July 10:
Steve and Kayla break into Anjelica's hotel room. [A break-in? Bo Brady would be so proud of Steve and Kayla.]
Hope warns Abigail about Dario. [Since when did the former Ms. Perfect ever listen to warnings?]

Tuesday July 11:
Lani finds a key piece of evidence regarding Deimos's murder. [Lani continues to amaze. Last week, she said that she had "an obligation to tell the truth," and now she's competent enough to actually find some evidence. How un-Salem of her.]
Lucas spies Justin comforting Adrienne. [Let's hope Lucas acts like a mature adult, not like the typical Salemite who turns green with envy at a moment's notice.]

Wednesday July 12:
Abigail’s suspicion over Dario continues to grow. [At last, some evidence that Abigail retains a shred of common sense.]
Victor pays Sonny a visit, and lambastes him for coming forward. [Of course, Victor is mad. Since when was honesty ever a part of the Kiriakis playbook?]

Thursday July 13:
Tripp has second thoughts about what he's done to Kayla -- just as things get worse for her. [Stop listening to Jade, Little Trippy. As the old song goes, "She's been the ruin of many a poor boy."]

Friday July 14:
Brady is jealous when he finds Eric and Nicole together. [Get a grip Brady. They work together.]
A vengeful Jade contemplates stirring up trouble one last time before leaving town. [Forget it, NuJade. Just go away. Now!]
Steve tells Kayla he thinks someone might be framing her and begins to investigate. [Way to go, Steve. Of course, you probably won't like what you find when you sort this out.]

I think it's Dario or someone we haven't seen yet. That, or Deimos is faking.
Kayla, Marlena, Valerie, and Kate have a girls' night out.

I was hoping Kate was a typo for Hope but I never seem to get that lucky. It will be interesting to see Kayla and Kate interact. And why can't Jennifer be included?

These spoilers are ok but still not great. I do like that they seem to feature a variety of characters.

And that's why this ambiguous age stuff bothers me! I know it was really front and center when Kate and Chelsea were swirling around Daniel, but did anyone really hear what was just said?!?

Jennifer probably doesn't want to hang out with the woman her dad cheated on her mom with.

Kate may still have ill will toward Jennifer since Kate wanted Daniel back while he and Jennifer were an item.

Daniel really got around!! What a tangled web he weave(d) [sic]. :eek:

Back