SPOILER !! Week July 10

Gabi & Rafe only know what Abby knows......they have not checked Dario's story of possible deportation. And Dario has convinced Abby that they have to act the "in love" couple in public in order to be convincing. Yes, this entire storyline is asinine in my opinion.
I absolutely hate this storyline. And let's be honest, it wouldn't fly in the real world. I thought they were going to bring Abby back and make this beautiful storyline and create the next super couple. And I'm not sure it can be fixed. Maybe if Kate Mansi comes back as Abigail it could, but I just don't know anymore. Very disappointed.

I say the new writers should show how all the Salemites have been hallucinating on Halo for months (maybe it was in the water) and what we don't want to be real can go away. Back it up to whatever time you want, lol.
Now that's a story I could get behind. A sort of "Who shot JR?" from Dallas story. I'd back it up to before Will got killed (but still let Ben turn out to be a murderer so Abby, played by Kate Mansi only, could get together with Chad and keep the burning bed episodes in, as that was AMAZING work by Kate Mansi. Chad could nurse Abby back to health and the two could be on their way to Super Couple of the year!

Hope was never Miss Perfect.

DrBakerFan was referring to Abigail as the former Ms. Perfect. See, if you swap the two, it still makes sense. "Hope warns the former Ms. Perfect about Dario. [Since when did Abigail ever listen to warnings?]" It was an easy enough mistake to make, I think I had to read it twice to get it right in my head.

Edited to correct a typo "head" does not have an "r" in it.

Last edited:
Maybe if Kate Mansi comes back as Abigail it could

I'd back it up to before Will got killed (but still let Ben turn out to be a murderer so Abby, played by Kate Mansi only, could get together with Chad and keep the burning bed episodes in, as that was AMAZING work by Kate Mansi. Chad could nurse Abby back to health and the two could be on their way to Super Couple of the year!

Kate Mansi (ex-Abby) CHOSE to leave the show. It was her choice not the show's. Whether Kate Mansi or Marci Miller is playing Abby, that wouldn't change the awful writing the character is currently getting.

Hmmm. I like it when the characters we like get accused of committing murder early in the game, because you KNOW they didn't do it, because it's TOO early for resolution. As my mom says, at the beginning the writers probably don't even know who killed the victim!! I'm pretty sure it isn't Sonny either. He's being accused now, because he wouldn't do such a thing, and most of the viewers love Sonny. I bet it ends up being someone we didn't even see there. Could it have been Xander, perhaps??

When an actor CHOOSES to leave the show, it is their choice. Not the show's, as Heather noted. The show can write them out, or recast, if feasible. Sometimes they have to really scramble when illness forces an actor to depart suddenly, as in the cases of John, & Eve.

The writing for Abby, Chad has been horrible. Trying to stir up something using Dario & Gabi is abominable, the viewers have ranted everywhere about it.

As to the murder of Deimos...am guessing we get a few more "he/she did it", before the final resolution. As mentioned, it could have been Deimos's bodyguard, Xander, that waiter who also sipped at the Halo champagne......the amulet is gone, someone knew the value...and sure, anyone could have come in from outside, the kitchen, anywhere. Time will tell, but first we have to have all the "fake" suspects. LOL

Sounds like Sonny is in jail. Did he actually kill Deimos or not?
I don't post often, but feel compelled to ask what happened to the amulet? It seems to me that the Salem Police should look for it to find the killer.

Wonder if the police thought to look here for the amulet:

img-thing

Maybe if Kate Mansi comes back as Abigail

When an actor CHOOSES to leave the show, it is their choice. Not the show's, as Heather noted

Even though we know it was the actress' choice to leave, it doesn't matter. She could still come back someday. Sweetness-n-Patch4ever only commented on "if" she comes back, not the circumstances of her leaving.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I like it when the characters we like get accused of committing murder early in the game, because you KNOW they didn't do it, because it's TOO early for resolution. As my mom says, at the beginning the writers probably don't even know who killed the victim!! I'm pretty sure it isn't Sonny either. He's being accused now, because he wouldn't do such a thing, and most of the viewers love Sonny. I bet it ends up being someone we didn't even see there. Could it have been Xander, perhaps??
Probably someone from Greece!

You know, that'd be interesting, gramcracker. Someone from Greece could be a suspect, but NOT another Kiriakis! Hmmm. Someone that looks like John Stamos. I wouldn't mind some more adult eye candy on the show.

Back