SPOILER !! Week July 10

Oh my. I knew there might be something else because Brady kept saying
that was ok you were drugged.

Is the waiter lying?

Thanks, Kat. Wonder what the deal is with Nicole and Eric. This seems like they are together now, not when they were drugged.??

I hope somebody will deal with the fact that everybody was drugged, regardless of which one of them killed Deimos. It seems like Raines isn't even taking that into consideration.

True. It's one thing when someone willing takes a drug, that they know makes them as out of it as our fictional halo does, and they kill someone. It's another matter entirely when someone is unknowingly driving with the same drug, and winds up killing someone. In the first case, the person who took the drugs is responsible; in the second, the person who did the drugging is responsible. So here, Deimos is responsible for his own murder. :)

If there is such a story coming, I would say it is about Holly and Eric being the father, because of the scene a drunk caused at the fertility clinic. But since the character of Nicole is leaving, it is highly doubtful a storyline like that will happen. Unless the character stays and another actress takes over. But even then, Eric being Holly's father would be terrible under these circumstances and I hope the storyline is dropped.

Last I remember seeing Xander, he was in handcuffs being lead off by police. Isn't he in a Greek prison?

My vote on the who-done-it is the bodyguard.

Makes no matter who steps in to portray the Abby character. It is still a ridiculous story

Last edited:
Back