SPOILER !! Week July 17

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 17:
Abigail asks Andre to secretly help her find out more about Dario’s illegal dealings.

Tuesday July 18:
Anjelica is visited by a surprise guest.

Wednesday July 19:
Lucas is jealous when he finds Justin comforting Adrienne.

Thursday July 20:
Things get messy when Kate and Andre clash.

Friday July 21:
Hope reluctantly tells Rafe the truth about Dario.
Anjelica ropes another face from Salem's past into her master plan.

Hmmm, not unusual for Adrienne to be upset...Sonny probably in jail. She & Justin are his parents.

Xander is due back, could he be one of the parts of Anjelica's plan? I think Eve is due back as well. Ahhh, wait and see, for sure.

Thanks, Kat

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11033561/3/#new

Monday, July 17, 2017
Eli has a surprising offer for Lani.

Tuesday, July18, 2017
Steve is on track to prove that someone is setting Kayla up at the hospital.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017
Abigail confronts Dario, but he turns the tables on her.
Anjelica has an unholy alliance with someone unexpected.

Thursday, July 20, 2017
A protective JJ runs into Chad and warns him not to cause his sister any further pain.

Friday, July 21, 2017
John and Paul's investigation brings about a new suspect in Deimos's murder.

Friday, July 21, 2017
John and Paul's investigation brings about a new suspect in Deimos's murder.
bengal-tiger.jpg

They find Horton hanging out in the park.

Anjelica has an unholy alliance with someone unexpected.

Oh, freaking joy! Is there any other type of alliance with unexpected people on this show??? We already know Anjelica is not a nice person because she doesn't like Adrienne and Jenn Jenn. Those of us who watched the show years ago know she is not someone you'd want to be friends with.

We already have Kate as the resident witch. I'm already tired of this story and it hasn't really started yet.

Abby has lost her mind again. I sure hope the next batch of show runners find it for her and reinstall it. Going to Andre for help?? But then again, he did hide her from her family.

A protective JJ runs into Chad and warns him not to cause his sister any further pain.

Sorry, JJ, but Abigail doesn't need anyone to hurt her. She's doing a great job by herself. And by the way, I'm so tired of the Devereaux family always being presented like victims, when most of the times, they are in the wrong.

Monday July 17:
Abigail asks Andre to secretly help her find out more about Dario’s illegal dealings. [Abigail really knows how to pick 'em. Dario for a husband and Andre as her private investigator.]
Eli has a surprising offer for Lani. [If he really cared for her, he'd arrange an FBI job so she can escape the inept Salem P.D.]

Tuesday July 18:
Steve is on track to prove that someone is setting Kayla up at the hospital. [Little Trippy should have thought of this before he started acting on NuJade's preposterous lies. When Kayla is in danger, Steve is always on the job.]

Wednesday July 19:
Lucas is jealous when he finds Justin comforting Adrienne. [Oh, please, writers, stop using these lame jealousy themes. Lucas a mature man and would understand why Justin would want to comfort his former wife.]
Abigail confronts Dario, but he turns the tables on her. [Hopefully, doesn't take her to a cabin, chain her to a bed, and then set fire to the place.]

Thursday July 20:
Things get messy when Kate and Andre clash. [Poor Harold, will he have to clean up after them?]
A protective JJ runs into Chad and warns him not to cause his sister any further pain. [If this little twit's detecting abilities don't help him to realize that the real threat to his sister is Dario, Raines should reassign him to walking a beat in some remote part of Salem.]

Friday July 21:

Hope reluctantly tells Rafe the truth about Dario. [By now, Rafe should be used to hearing the worst about his family.]
Anjelica ropes another face from Salem's past into her master plan. [Big woop. Orpheus roped in faces from Salem's past and things went rather poorly for him.]
John and Paul's investigation brings about a new suspect in Deimos's murder. [How can this be? After all, Big Boy Sonny, the big-shot CEO, was so sure that he'd done the deed.]

Thank you for the spoilers, Kat.

I don't know, it seems to me that Andre took a special liking to Abigail, for some reason. Though her hiding from her family and pretending to be dead was a stupid thing to do, he did help her with all that, so maybe he'll help her find out about Dario. She should have looked for help somewhere a long time ago!

That was my thought to. If it is this Brianna Joy Chomer, I have seen her in a few Lifetime movies.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3415

-Marlena hypnotizes Sonny to jog his memory about the night of Deimos’ murder.

-With the help of Theo, Abigail discovers Dario’s secret.

-Paul has an urgent request for John.

-Abigail and Chad’s deep feelings for each other resurface.

-Hope, Lani, and Eli close in on Dario.

-Kate drops a bomb on Abigail.

It looks like the new writer is fixing some of the pairings right away, putting Chad/Abby and Justin/Adrienne back together. If written well, it could be good. We will have to see how it plays out, but I hope Abby's mental issues are readdressed. With the recast, they swept it under the rug but I think a lot of Abby's issues could be explained with a mental breakdown that was not fully explored.

If they do move Adrienne back to Justin, then they need to find someone new for Lucas. Anne or Eve could be interesting, and either would have potential conflict with Jennifer.

Back