SPOILER !! Week July 17

If I was Rafe I would feel extremely betrayed by Hope! If Rafe decided, on his own not as a case assigned, to investigate Julie for something and was getting ready to arrest her, Hope would blow a gasket and be yelling at him. Hopefully this makes him drop her.

Hope was worried about her cousin. Should she ignore the suspicious doings of someone so as not to hurt Rafe's feelings? Dario has lied to his brother, sister, Abby, and everyone else. He has committed crimes, big time felonies, He has deceived family, friends, while pretending to be this fine, upstanding young man. Rafe has ignored all the signs that Dario is up to no good, which is not like him at all.

Hope may not have mentioned anything to Rafe, hoping her uneasiness would come to nothing.

However, evidently she gets whatever it is to show Dario has been up to no good..........and then DOES tell Rafe, and it sounds like BEFORE any arrest, etc.

Actually, I thought Justin & Eve had the makings of a couple....but with the actress's sudden illness, that was dropped/ignored. With Anne having hated Lucas's sister, Jen for so long, I don't think that pairing would go over well, but Anne is a kick, she doesn't have to be paired with anyone. I think it a shame they had her go to work for Adrienne & Jen at the non-existent paper. I use the word non-existent because neither Jen nor Adrienne are ever there, are they? Heck, our local once a week newspaper has it's staff, reporters, editors in it's workplace 100 times the amount of time either woman spends "at work".

Marlena hypnotizes Sonny to jog his memory about the night of Deimos’ murder. [While she's at it, she ought to help Sonny find the self who was't a power-mad, amulet-obsessed jerk who'd fire 50 people for no good reason. And at the end of the session, she should say: "When you awake, you will have an intense craving for a Big Boy hamburger."]

With the help of Theo, Abigail discovers Dario’s secret. [With due respect to Jack Nicholson's character in A Few Good Men, can Abigail handle the truth?]

Abigail and Chad’s deep feelings for each other resurface. [Oh, please not again. Their "feelings" have resurfaced more often than Moby Dick did in his battles with Captain Ahab.]

Hope, Lani, and Eli close in on Dario. [It looks as if it's time for Dario to disguise himself by wearing a black baseball cap. In the alternative, he might try a grey wig, mustache, and goatee.]

Kate drops a bomb on Abigail. [What could this be? Did Percy (Greetings!) send Kate a video of Abigail's cabin tryst with EJ?]

I had somehow missed the spoiler that says Hope actually tells Rafe. So I apologize to Hope. haha.

This is purely speculation on my part but I am having a very weird feeling that Brady Black could be Deimos' killer. In last Thursday's episode, Paul was saying to Brady that he wasn't even at the Martin House and he said "No I wasn't " but it was just odd to me how that was mentioned and how strongly Brady said that he wasn't. I could be so out of left field here but it struck me strongly.

I doubt they'll "waste" a major character on being the killer. Since it appears Dario is no longer in Salem (per backstage pictures), could be him, or maybe Xander, or perhaps the waiter, who was shown having some of the drugged champagne.

Since this is a spoiler thread, SOD has a story about Lani finding a clue. A key to a hotel room. So the maid & the caretaker are questioned a lot, maid mentions throwing a mag in trash. It gets retrieved, and Is the same as one Xander had last go round.

Now Xander could be Anjelica's visitor, or perhaps was there to see Deimos. Who knows, we will have to stay tuned.

It could be Dario but what gets to me is that the murder mystery would be wrapped up too soon. I also do not think they would place Xander in this role for this specific purpose. It seems too "easy" to me to just pick Xander, seems predictable in some ways. I think Xander will be used as a way to throw-off viewers. I know I picked a major character here but I think if this is going to be explosive it needs to be a character we least expect. Just my opinion. :)

With the help of Theo, Abigail discovers Dario’s secret

Holy crow. Who DOESN'T Abigail go to for help with finding out Dario's secret????

Kate drops a bomb on Abigail

Oh no!!!!! Kate is Dario's mother.
Oh no!!!! Kate has posted bond for Ben.
Oh no!!!! Kate is divorcing Andre and marrying Chad.
Oh no!!!! Kate is seeking total custody for Thomas on grounds that Kate has a blue chunk.

I'm sure the bomb shell will be less exciting than any of those wacky choices. It will most likely be Abby's typing skills aren't up to par at the police station. Or something equally boring.

It would be a HOOT to pair Lucas and Anne as long as the new writing staff goes with the comedic side and trash all the doom and gloom that Salem has been so infested with for several years.

Also, we all know it's official that Ari Zucker (Nicole) is leaving but if, and it's a big IF, there is a re-cast for Nicole, I am begging the newbies to please stop all her misery and bring back her funny antics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back