SPOILER !! Week July 17

Kate will insinuate anything....and whatever it is, probably has to do with Chad & Gabi. Kate is definitely on the side of Gabi, don't know why.

And that is what has been a huge problem these last months and months, characters doing or saying stupid things, and we don't know the "why" of any actions.

Why would both JJ and Sonny insist they killed Deimos when neither remembers doing so? Why does Kate push Gabi so hard for Chad? Why does Kate think of Chad like a son? (he is nothing to her, she did not even have anything to do with him when married to Stefano.)

Jen doesn't like Dario, but at least she wished for her daughter to be happy. Kate just continually pushes Chad onto Gabi & vice versa, and doesn't care one iota if he is happy ...or even if her bio children are happy. LOL

@azrial1 that was my thought as well. Kate will gloat that Chad and Gabi had sex.

Is it just me or does Dario make anyone else uncomfortable when he talks to Abby or puts his arm around her. I feel like she just can't get away from him soon enough! When he mentioned a little brother or sister for Thomas, that look she gave him was so funny.

[Kate] did not even have anything to do with [Chad] when married to Stefano.)
I seem to remember that Kate intervened more than once for Chad when he first found out Stefano was his dad. As I see it, Kate has always had a soft spot for Chad, even if it's only because she was friends with and hooked with Madeline, Chad's mother. It is a mystery to me, however, as to why she is pro-Gabi, not Abigail, were Chad is concerned.

I wonder if it's Eve or Sami involved in Anjelica's plan? Both would make sense.
I've read on some other sites that Hattie is Anjelica's accomplice.

I seem to remember that Kate intervened more than once for Chad when he first found out Stefano was his dad. As I see it, Kate has always had a soft spot for Chad, even if it's only because she was friends with and hooked with Madeline, Chad's mother. It is a mystery to me, however, as to why she is pro-Gabi, not Abigail, were Chad is concerned.
I agree, Kate has always had a soft spot for Chad. Since she married Stefano, she seems to have developed a connection with the DiMera family. I recall several times she has went to bat for Chad. In my opinion, she treats him like one of her own kids. If she doesn't like their significant other, she tries to push them towards another. Seems to me she is treating him just like she would Lucas or Austin.

edited to write out text speak; please remember many here do not text and have no idea what those abbreviations mean - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
With anyone else but Kate, that would be a good thing. :)
True, but I think it just boils down to she likes Gabi and doesn't like Abigail, and she thinks she might influence the situation. Honestly though, Kate really hasn't done anything other than voice her opinion. It was Abigail who willingly left Chad and "handed" him over to Gabi. She has no one to blame but herself.

That is true. But Kate is constantly at Chad about Gabi being the one he should be with....like brainwashing. She has done that over and over and over. Sure, Deimos added to the mess with his meat locker, and poison drip shenanigans. But Kate was constantly hammering at Chad.

No roses pinned on the stupid Abby, but her insecurities were telegraphed all over the place. And of course Chad had to confess he still had feelings for Gabi. For Abby, as insecure as she was, it was the end. Plus what woman wants to stay with a man who is pining after someone else?

Back