SPOILER !! Week July 17

Kate hasn't been nearly as bad as she could be. Besides, we all know Chad & Abby will be getting back together eventually, so whatever hounding she has done won't matter in the end. Chad isn't like Lucas, he's not going to let Kate ruin his love life. As for Abby, if you're going to fake your death and hang out in an attic while your "widowed" husband develops feelings for someone else, well then don't be mad because he needed time to resolve his feelings for the Gabi.

Not to mention he was honest about his feelings instead of cheating on her behind her back. Abby didn't fight for Chad or her marriage. Chad was willing to do the work to repair their marriage. He begged and pleaded, but Abby chose to walk out and push him into Gabi's arms. And if she was so insecure, she needed to get professional help instead of running to Dario.

Yep, already said Abby was stupid....however, no one will convince me that one month with Gabi means more or even as much as the years and trials with Abby. The writing for this story has been nonsensical, abominable, and unbelievable.

I agree the writing for this storyline is unbelievable. Chad & Gabi's backstory was invented to make it seem like they had/have a connection. However, I don't believe they dismissed Chad & Abby's bond, especially when Chad was crushed over her "death", and fought for their relationship. The problem still lies with Abby and how she just gave up on Chad. And Kate had nothing to do with that.

One of the new head writer's priorities right away is fixing Chad and Abby, according to his interview in this week's Soap Opera Digest. He mentioned that Chad and Abby have the real history that needs to be fixed.

Dario was there initially, got a phone call from Myron, who has run into troubles hacking into either Titan or DiMera, so Dario claimed the computer was down at the Club, would not take credit cards, so he had to go take care of it. Sure, he could have returned, found everyone passed out, even Deimos already dead, unless they came up against each other.

Just bugs me it was a kitchen knife. Would Dario have come thru the kitchen when he returned, picked up a knife? Why?

Okay, wait- Sonny complains about not seeing Ari or Paul when he goes to prison but has no problem leaving the country and leaving Ari behind? Really? At least Paul and Ari can drive down to the prison every weekend during visiting hours like how Will and Sonny brought Ari to visit Gabi while she was in prison!

Back