SPOILER !! Week July 17

Sometimes the truth is very harsh!

Abby is an idiot in my book. She handed her husband over with a ribbon tied around him like a nice present for Gabi.

Edited: this was in response to a post that has been deleted

Last edited:
Thank you, Kat. Do the pictures from this site have any descriptions with them? I don't know if I am maybe just not looking in the right place or whether descriptions aren't included.

Who is the man talking with Justin?

I had trouble recognizing Adrienne but I guess that is her with Jennifer.

Speculation--I'm calling it now: Abby killed Deimos in self defense. That's why Chad is hovering over the body.

They need to bring back Sheryl or Autumn for Lucas. Maybe one of them has Lucas' baby.

I've said this since Sheryl left. They should have her return with a young child who belongs to Lucas. I enjoyed them together as a couple.

I don't really care what Dario does to Abigail. The fool asked for it.

The fool didn't ask to get raped or assaulted. I for one hope nothing like that happens.

I've said this since Sheryl left.
We're a Lucas-loving Chorus, here and on Twitter. The Horton tree could stand a few extra branches (especially non-part-Brady-ones) and I don't know if we can afford to wait until 2025.
Speculation--I'm calling it now: Abby killed Deimos in self defense. That's why Chad is hovering over the body.
I hope it was Chad (if my fakery theory isn't correct) and he is released because of being drugged. End of story. Your idea is plausible.

Actually, when they changed writers, the character of Abby went down the tubes. When Dena Higley was co-headwriter with Josh Griffith, they were at first "fine" together, but she took a leave of absence within a few months, and did not return until he was let go. She began writing......well, her work ended 7/18.

And I agree about Abigail walking into this marriage to Dario without thinking ahead even one day. She even agrees to wedding Dario the day after her divorce is granted.

I do hope Ron C. has a few tricks up his sleeve to get this travesty ended.

Last edited:
For Pete's sake, why didn't Abby call Dario out for returning to the party? So what he's got a pic of Chad over Deimos' body. Apparently everyone was over his body at some point. She should've reminded him that's him being there also makes him a suspect in the murder. He was close enough to snap a pic, who knows what else he did. I won't be surprised if he turns out to be the killer.

I hope the writers put Justin & Adrienne back together where they belong. And they need to find Lucas a woman who loves only him! I'll also be glad once Chad & Abby are back together. Sick of him & Gabi, although their being together is due to Abby's stupidity. I think Gabi & JJ will get back together, again another couple I think belongs together.

Back