SPOILER !! Week July 17

To be fair to Abby, when your husband TELLS you he has feelings for another woman, it has to difficult to even be around him. Is he wishing you were her, when in bed together, is he pretending you are her, etc. etc. I think it was absolutely terrible he told her that.

And yes, she was terribly wrong to let everyone think she was dead, and so was Laura Horton. Sure, all the right reasons, but the fact remains, loved ones mourned. Chad did for a long time, and his "thing" with Gabi only went on a few weeks (he never had sex with her) so the entire thing was ridiculous. I do hope, as JasonD noted, RonC has a few tricks up his sleeves to correct it all.

The other day they talked about JJ and Gabi dancing. What if Gabi got pregnant, who
would be the daddy?

I don't think Gabi had sex while on Halo, but who knows? As I mentioned, no one remembers what happened the entire time. However, she DID have sex with Chad both on the island and then in Salem.

I'm guessing that just about anyone who had sex while under the influence of Halo2 would be aware of the fact in the morning. :confused:

Back