SPOILER !! Week July 24

20156040_1561864883844726_4928884197620979340_n.jpg

Now that I look again....the top looks like the one Abby is wearing in the preview video clip............

Well, the pictures appear to be out of order, but that's okay.

Thanks, Kat, for them. Chad looks unhappy. Gabi looks unhappy. Wish I thought they made a great couple, but I don't. I'd rather they be with others.

I wish someone would find the Salem brain and realize if Dario was close enough to take a picture of dead Demios that meant he was not drugged and at the party, and ask Mr. Dario a couple of pointed questions, starting with why were you at the party????

lol, MAKES you wonder if Theo might be the one. Abby has asked him, he claims he got finished early, so returned to surprise her.

Odd that he managed to take a pic ofChad/ Deimos, but never found his wife. And also was not around when everyone was waking up. LOL

The first one is odd. I'm not sure if Marlena and Hattie together or not.

I wonder if the outside ones might be of the Martin house.

The first one is odd. I'm not sure if Marlena and Hattie together or not.
Seems like Deidre Hall is playing Hattie (in the pantsuit) with a body double playing Marlena (in the robe) in that particular shot. My guess is John and Marlena are having a romantic evening, and Hattie slips in to have Marlena drugged and kidnapped, so she can take her place.

Back