SPOILER !! Week July 24

With all of these doubles running around I think maybe Dr. Rolf has been on Melaswen this whole time, cloning all of the residents of Salem so him and Stefano could continue wreaking havoc on the do-dee-do citizens. Kind of like a Bizarro World from Superman. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wish someone would find the Salem brain and realize if Dario was close enough to take a picture of dead Demios that meant he was not drugged and at the party, and ask Mr. Dario a couple of pointed questions, starting with why were you at the party????

I said the exact same thing in a previous post, why hasn't anyone questioned Dario about returning to the party? That makes him a suspect right along with the rest of them.

Didn't he tell Abby someone sent him the photo? I thought she had asked initially.

Didn't he tell Abby someone sent him the photo? I thought she had asked initially.
Dario never said how he got the pic and Abby didn't ask, which is why I don't understand why she didn't question him. He did explain why he left, he told Abby he had to go to the club. As of right now, we don't know if he left at all. And if he did leave and returned, we don't know how long he was back. I think he took the picture, and if he didn't murder Deimos, he knows who did, and getting the pic of Chad was an added bonus.

Back