katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday July 3:
JJ is charged with murder.

Tuesday July 4:
Thanks to Eric, Nicole gets caught in a lie.
Joey makes a confession to Tripp about Ava.

Wednesday July 5:
Rafe plans a special surprise for Hope.

Thursday July 6:
Lani is hypnotized by Marlena so she can recall memories from the night of Deimos’s murder.

Friday July 7:
Lucas confronts Kate about her marriage to Andre.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11032090/4/

Monday, July 3, 2017
Jennifer pleads with Chad to stop her daughter from marrying Dario.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Chad and Gabi become surprise witnesses to Abigail and Dario’s last-minute wedding.

Wednesday, July 5, 2017
Kayla finds herself in hot water at work.

Thursday, July 6, 2017
Rafe is thrown by Hope's response to his big question.
A guilt-ridden Sonny makes a confession to Paul.
Eric and Nicole start to remember key moments from the night of the party.

Honestly, I do not have a large enough eye rolling emoji for that one. Suffice it to say, I really hope that marriage is illegal in some way. Ugh.
images

I'm still holding out hope that Deimos caused the accident that killed Daniel. I've wanted this since he first aired. In one full swoop, it would have eliminated 2 of Nicole's lovers from her life. And we know he initially had done research on the Kiriakis family. So maybe he knew more about Nicole than he let on when he first met her. This is one retcon I want to see happen.

SOD says that only Paul, Gabi, Chad and Abby spot Deimos at the party. Chad and Abby go after him together. Paul is knocked out. Anything else would be through flashbacks I guess.

Looks like Jen is back to being a meddling mom.

While I am happy that Deimos is getting offed, I am sad to see the actor, Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) go. I always liked him. Too bad they couldn't have made him likable. John Aniston (Victor) is not gonna be around forever. We will still need a strong, older Kiriakis.

In SOD the actor said he initially had high hopes for the character and story - was taken by surprise when he came back from the holiday break, to be told the character was to be killed off. He realizes things are never the same with changes in writing teams, and there were 2 or 3 while he was on the show

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3406

-Dario asks Abigail to marry him right away.

-Claire tells Theo she wants to get back together.

-Sonny is faced with a tough decision.

-Gabi and Chad try to reconnect, but Chad is troubled by the memory of Abigail.

-Tripp continues to make trouble for Kayla.

-Gabi provides JJ with support during his ordeal.

Monday July 3:
JJ is charged with murder. [Another dead-end for the Salem justice system. JJ is no more guilty of a murder than his mother is of having any tact and common sense.]

Tuesday July 4:
Thanks to Eric, Nicole gets caught in a lie. [The bad twin never keeps causing trouble for Nicole doesn't he?]
Joey makes a confession to Tripp about Ava. [Is this the big reveal or will Joey tell Little Trippy mere trivia, such as Ava being a cheap tipper or always using too much make-up?]
Chad and Gabi become surprise witnesses to Abigail and Dario’s last-minute wedding. [Is this wise? Chad has a history of interrupting weddings with inconvenient truths.]

Wednesday July 5:
Rafe plans a special surprise for Hope. [Hopefully, it isn't a trip to the Green Mountain Lodge. Something always goes wrong with romantic getaways to this rustic roach motel.]
Kayla finds herself in hot water at work. [This has Little Trippy's pawprints all over it.]

Thursday July 6:
Rafe is thrown by Hope's response to his big question. [Could this be something out of left field, such as her having unresolved feelings about Aiden?]
A guilt-ridden Sonny makes a confession to Paul. [Does this have to do with massacring the Titan workforce or is it that he put cheap beef filler in the Big Boy burgers?]

Friday July 7:
Lucas confronts Kate about her marriage to Andre. [This is quite a switch. After all the effort Kate put into stopping the infamous Sami-Lucas "green wedding," now it's her son who objects to a marriage. In any case, Lucas shouldn't waste his time. The unlikely Kate-Andre union is all about business and with Kate money-matters trump everything.]

Well, what can I say, other than another horrid week on Days. There have been very few happy Days. Just so sad. Very hard to enjoy the show anymore. We need some joyous moments here and there. :fan: :sad: ShaSha

Ava's murder is another retcon I'd like to see. Have it come out that Angelo did. Maybe we need a thread for proposed retcons.

Ron's first episode as head writer is July 19. Ken Corday said in a recent SOD that he was able to go back about 10 episodes and make writing adjustments. That would be this particular week.

Monday July 3:
JJ is charged with murder.

Monday, July 3, 2017
Jennifer pleads with Chad to stop her daughter from marrying Dario.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017
Chad and Gabi become surprise witnesses to Abigail and Dario’s last-minute wedding.

So Jennifer is asking Chad to stop Abby's marriage to Dario, and then the next day Abigail is getting married to Dario with Chad and Gabi witnessing it, at the same time JJ is arrested for murder? Hopefully, they are unaware at the time of JJ's arrest, otherwise, I am not going to be happy about Jennifer fretting over Abigail, and Abigail going ahead and getting married while Jennifer's son/Abigail's brother is in trouble.

Back