SPOILER !! Week July 31

So now he is gone, he gave up his silent partner....

I had convinced myself that was Raines........but the more I think about it, is it really Kate? She was a bit into Eduardo, maybe knew what he was up to, so when Daddy went to prison, sidled up to Dario & made a deal. Would explain why she is constantly pressuring Gabi to go after Chad (so Dario can have free way to Abby), why she wormed her way into becoming CEO of DiMera by wedding the nefarious Andre.

Chad is distracted, Kate has had free rein......hmmmmm???
I agree, this is a very likely story, and then would Kate actually have to go to jail? Guessing NOT!

You guys are reminding me of that classic remark that Sami came up with after Nick's river dunking. Something about what it would be like for a woman of "advanced age" to have to go to prison. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Wow! Have I missed you guys and this board. I had elective foot surgery June 5th, had our house flood on the 12th, ended up in hospital for 12 days and nursing home for 11 days for unrelated health issues. Now back at work. I watched 3 weeks of Days in a marathon before returning to work and all I can say is "I'm not sure I recognize it any more". So glad to catch up on the board.

Oh, my goodness, So glad to see you back Nanahl. hope your foot is all healed now, and your house is o.k. as well. My goodness, a 3 week marathon of Days, you are all caught up, and now you are back as we just get a new writing team. Welcome back, my friend!

Back