SPOILER !! Week Jun 12

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday June 12:
Tripp starts to formulate his plan to punish Kayla for Ava's death.

Tuesday June 13:
Nicole's fate is decided.

Wednesday June 14:
JJ warns Sonny that extreme measures may be used to take down Paul.

Thursday June 15:
Steve learns that Anjelica Deveraux is out for revenge against Adrienne.

Friday June 16:
Gabi and Chad, realizing they might spend the rest of their lives on the island, cling to one another.
Dario presses Abigail to file for a quickie divorce.

Last edited:
There is gonna probably be a retcon flashback, rewritten history......but for now, I am going to guess, and this is only a guess, that Anjelica resents that her son (Alex) isn't top kingpin, and blames Adrienne, who is bio mom to Sonny.

Looks like some here may have guessed right and Anjelica is Sebastion Howard, of Snowglobe, Inc.

Monday June 12:

Tripp starts to formulate his plan to punish Kayla for Ava's death. [Somebody ought to tell Little Trippy that Salem revenge plots usually backfire on the perpetrator.]

Tuesday June 13:

Nicole's fate is decided. [How about dropping the charges on the grounds that: 1) she acted under extreme emotional duress, and/or 2) mean, mean, mean Chloe and Deimos caused the whole mess, and/or 3) St. Daniel would want her to go free.]

Wednesday June 14:

JJ warns Sonny that extreme measures may be used to take down Paul. [JJ found time to tear himself away from Lani?]

Thursday June 15:

Steve learns that Anjelica Deveraux is out for revenge against Adrienne. [Pity poor Steve. It's a wonder that he doesn't have a nervous breakdown. Little Trippy is gunning for poor Kayla and now somebody is after his sister just as she's found true love with Lucas. The misery just never seems to stop.]

Friday June 16:

Gabi and Chad, realizing they might spend the rest of their lives on the island, cling to one another. [More remarkable geography from the writers! An island that's supposedly only 90 minutes flight time from Athens is so isolated that people who are stranded there turn into regular Robinson Crusoes? Corday should insist that his writers sign up for a basic class in geography.]
Dario presses Abigail to file for a quickie divorce. [Please, enough of this nonsense. Deport Dario now. It would be bad news for Mexico, but a big win for Salem.]

Abby works at the police station now. Well I mean, in true Salem style, Abby has shown up for work a couple times now, so she should be good for a year or so before being expected to work again. Being a Horton, and an employee of the Salem police department, typical laws and rules do not apply. Divorce, just snap your fingers and it's done!

Why would JJ want to take down Paul???? Strange. Paul was bitten by a mosquito, most likely a Zika. Does Paul go crazy or does taking down mean something other than they want us to believe? Perhaps catching Paul and trying to contain him to help him do to sickness?:huh:ShaSha

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11030191/5/#new

Monday, June 12, 2017‬
Nicole blasts Deimos for his role in her kidnapping.

‪Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Hope's advice causes Claire to re-think her future.

‪Wednesday, June 14, 2017‬
While investigating Adrienne's case, Steve encounters a face from the past.

‪Thursday, June 15, 2017‬
Sonny tries to get through to Paul.

‪Friday, June 16, 2017‬
Nicole is upset over news regarding her community service.
Eric and Jennifer's date doesn't go as planned.

@ShaSha........from various spoilers, evidently Paul is getting violent, attacking people. I don't know if he is hiding out somewhere, or with the group, but evidently he knocks out Gabi with a rock, and stabs Eli. Thus I am guessing they would like to get him in their control to help him, and prevent him from hurting others in their group. (Yep, these wordings of spoilers tend to be misleading quite often)

So...Nicole thankfully doesn't go to jail, but gets community service! But is not exactly thrilled over whatever it means.

That would be my guess too, JS.

And after that, while I do like Nicole and Brady together, I wonder if Nicole and Eric will eventually forgive each other. Well, mostly Nicole now, since Eric was in the wrong this time. Because there is still the possibility that Holly is his, no ? With all the talk of a drunk when the fertilisation process (sorry, I forget the right expression, so feel free to correct me on this) was being done.

@Noel.......nope, won't be, of course. Probably is Anjelica.

@The Writer....when Chloe, Nicole & Daniel were waiting at the clinic, a nurse came in, apologizing for the delay, saying they had been dealing with a drunk. it was a sort of throw away line, but,...had to mean something, as she could have just said sorry for the delay, (just that). Don't know since we are going into a change of headwriters if that will still mean anything or not.

Whatever happens with Nicole.....doesn't really mean too much, unless the character is recast, which I doubt. The actress is leaving, tho she agreed to an extension, so will be around now til Fall.

Back