SPOILER !! Week Jun 12

I don't think Theo knows about the video....so, it wasn't deleted!

I thought Jade deleted it off her phone, but she downloaded it to "Claire's" computer. If she did that, it is on the computer, but no longer on the phone. If she posted it to a YouTube type channel, and say I saw it and downloaded it, I could upload it and share it with my friends and it's now shared over and over and next to impossible to remove.

And I really don't want to watch this storyline because I don't have confidence in the writers of this story to do a good job of explaining the horrors or nightmare of stuff on the internet you don't want to have on the internet.

It wasn't on Jade's phone. It was on a mini digital video camera. She copied it from the camera to Theo's laptop. When Claire found out, she demanded Jade give her the mini camera. Like Kat said, it might have been deleted from the Theo's laptop, but if the recycle bin wasn't emptied, it's still on there. And I think some people have automatic backup on their laptops to "the cloud", so theoretically, it could've been saved that way.

I'm really hoping it's not uploaded to the internet and Abe only discovers it by using Theo's laptop for something.

Come to think of it, When Jade asked why he was taking the laptop, he said he wanted to upload some pictures to the cloud. However, he took Claire's computer, his was left behind, which is how Jade showed the appalled Claire the video.

It bugged me she just clicked a button, said "there, it is deleted", and immediately shut the laptop.

Yes, I am guessing it is still on the computer, and Abe accidentally finds it.

Oh, sex tapes scandals are so 2005. Your family might be humiliated but nothing that can't be worked out. There's a few videos over the internet from a while back I got into. That's the sad part, they never get deleted once it's viral.

I'm hopeful that software will be developed that will be able to search/scrub a given video. Probably a pie-in-the-sky hope. And, of course, such software would inevitably be misused. More likely, these videos will become yet another "new normal."

No way that could happen. While something "could" be scrubbed from the internet, no saying how many copies of things are saved to personal devices or other servers. Not to mention the dark net.

Just saw an interview today with Erin Andrews about the video that jerk took of her in the privacy of her hotel room and uploaded to the internet. Like she said, it'll never go away completely.

If Chloe leaves town after the baby drama, then there will be no women in that age group once Nicole leaves in the fall. The show needs Chloe as well as other women in that age group. There are too many men on canvas with no viable pairings. We know Brady will be without someone once Nicole is gone. While I enjoy Jennifer with Eric, I don't think the show sees them as a long term pairing. I also feel Adrienne will eventually go back to Justin, so Lucas will need somebody.

I know the show has tried (and failed) to bring name actresses in the last few years in that age group. But none of them have worked and eventually are gone. Chloe is a familiar face and would work with either Brady or Eric. She just needs better writing than this horrible storyline.

The thing is, Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) is pregnant, and will leave the show on maternity leave (which may be the return to NY???), so Chloe has to be written out.

The thing is, there are so many talented, experienced actors from cancelled soaps, out there. Tis a shame they are not used well. Yes, the writing for new characters certainly has not been up to par. But, once upon a time, Steve & Kayla were new characters, as was Brady, Philip, Jack, Shane, Adrienne, Belle, Shawn, Chloe, Kristen, Chad, Gabi, Abby, JJ, etc.

However, I know many soap actors are no longer in the L.A. area, having relocated to other areas, and reluctant to travel constantly, or pay the extra rental expenses with living arrangements.

Back