SPOILER !! Week Jun 12

I doubt they leave together, as I understand Nicole will be around til oct/nov. I think Chloe will be gone before then. But......Nicole could easily move there a bit later, so Chloe could be a part of Holly's life. Or vice versa........I don't know what the final custody thing will be at this point.

Then go back to New York, never to come back to Salem. The end.

But, she will have to come back if/when Daniel returns, right? :confused:

We know Brady will be without someone once Nicole is gone.

I would fully expect Brady to use that opportunity to reunite with Melanie, the forced-to-leave love of his life! At least while he awaits the other love of his life, Theresa. And, we mustn't forget Kristen.

Instead of Summer we should've had Sarah or Stephanie brought back.

I've a vote for Stephanie. Maybe she could rescue EJ's treasured car from the nursery school, and start racing, again!

I doubt they leave together, as I understand Nicole will be around til oct/nov. I think Chloe will be gone before then.

Christian Ganiere who plays Parker was taping episodes around the time of the Emmys, and according to the production schedule Jason47 puts out should be onscreen around mid-October. Unless he's visiting Maggie or with Nicole, Chloe should still be around then. Nadia Bjorlin (Chloe) may go on maternity leave again when she has her baby, but that's not a guarantee that she's leaving the show or that Chloe will be permanently gone and may be back as she was after she had her first baby last year.

Again, I would like to have Stephanie or Sarah Horton on the show. But unless they bring back the actress that played Stephanie before (I can't remember her name) or maybe bring Melissa Archer (ex-Serena) back to play Sarah Horton, then there's a possibility that the actresses brought on to play the parts will be no more successful than the ones brought on to play Jordan, Summer, or Serena.

Again, I would like to have Stephanie or Sarah Horton on the show. But unless they bring back the actress that played Stephanie before (I can't remember her name) or maybe bring Melissa Archer (ex-Serena) back to play Sarah Horton, then there's a possibility that the actresses brought on to play the parts will be no more successful than the ones brought on to play Jordan, Summer, or Serena.

Her name was Shayna Rose and I liked her portrayal of Stephanie too. That said, I think it's high time Stephanie came back to Salem permanently. There are a lot of men in the 30-40 something range and we have speculation now that Alex Kiriakis may be returning too. We need some more available women. I'd be open to a really good recast. I do agree that Melissa Archer should have always been Sarah Horton.

As much as I like the idea of Alex, I do think Philip should also be in Salem fighting for Titan. I'm willing to trade Dario for him.

No secret that I also think Shawn and Belle should be in Salem permanently. Their families are there and with their professions, they can be involved in lots of story. And the younger generation needs 1 or 2 solid supercouples.

So, one wonders just why Hope is talking with Claire? Why don't Claire's parents talk with her???

Or Kate? Isn't she Kate's daughter? Or Sami?? Claire is one of Sami's many kids, right???:sarcasm:
Claire is a granddaughter of Hope, through her daddy. Hope had two children, the son is the oldest, and daughter is the younger of the two.

Bad day or not, Paul certainly looks like he knows what he's doing! A nice wide stance for stability and slight crouch for maneuverability. Then there's the way he's holding the knife - while I dislike his index finger being that close to the blade, the handle is fairly short, so it's probably the best he can do. The position of the thumb has me really impressed; it makes him really hard to disarm.

Several years ago, when my husband was taking Aiki-jujitsu, his instructor asked him to help demonstrate a knife takeaway move. He handed my husband a dummy knife and attempted to demonstrate the move. When both attempts failed, he took a closer look at my husband's grip, and took his thumb, which was along the handle, much like Paul's is, and wrapped it around the handle, stating that they were apparently demonstrating how to defeat the move first. Once my husband had a more normal grip on the knife, the move worked perfectly. There is another move, that is much more advanced that can disarm someone holding a knife like Paul is. My husband's instructor showed it to the class, but did not teach it. (Aiki-jujitsu, if I remember correctly, is a combination Aikido and Jujitsu.)

JPI_Episode13107_0001635557-1024x666.jpg

In that picture, it is a great stance, but look at how clean everyone is, and now nicely folded Paul pant cuffs remain. After a couple of days on a island without an iron or a washing machine, those clothes are amazing, given how sweaty they look sometimes. No sweat stains on their shirts. Wow. Where do they purchase their desert island stay-pressed and clean clothing???

Paul's shirt, tho, IS messy and sweaty.....not the others, I agree. And in fact, no 5 o'clock shadow for the guys. Ooops, forgot, they all have their luggage so the razors, combs, etc. are there. :)

Back