SPOILER !! Week Jun 5

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday June 5:
JJ and Lani learn disturbing news about the island.
Abigail asks Raines to look into Dario's story.

Tuesday June 6:
John is summoned to return to his ISA mission and prepares to say goodbye to Marlena.
The castaways panic when they realize that Eli is missing.

Wednesday June 7:
Claire is furious when she learns what Jade has done.
Upset about Eli, Julie lashes out at Valerie.

Thursday June 8:
"Days of our Lives" will not air today.

Friday June 9:
"Days of our Lives" will not air today

JJ and Lani learn disturbing news about the island.
They crash-landed on Melaswen.
Claire is furious when she learns what Jade has done.
I bet Jade taped Claire and Theo having sex and uploaded the video online.
Upset about Eli, Julie lashes out at Valerie.
Yep, it was Valerie's fault that he worked on a case and later trusted his life to a kid who took a 20 minute flying class. :rolleyes:

Monday June 5:
JJ and Lani learn disturbing news about the island. [Maybe, these two geniuses figure out that, OMG,OMG, it's surrounded by water.]
Abigail asks Raines to look into Dario's story. [It sounds like Dario, like Austin, EJ, and Chad before him, will learn that associating with Abigail is not really a good idea.]

Tuesday June 6:
John is summoned to return to his ISA mission and prepares to say goodbye to Marlena. [It's about time that Marlena insisted that John quit working for this absurd organization.]
The castaways panic when they realize that Eli is missing. [They should relax. Maybe, Eli discovered that there's a Club Med resort on the other side of the island that's filled with hunks and hotties.]

Wednesday June 7:
Claire is furious when she learns what Jade has done. [OMG, is NuJade still around? Where's Horton the Tiger when you really need him?]
Upset about Eli, Julie lashes out at Valerie. [Doug should really, really take this woman on a cruise. She's becoming a menace to Salem society.]

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11029654/3/#new

Monday, June 5, 2017
Chad and Gabi continue to grow closer.
Kate makes a shocking move.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Gabi is knocked unconscious.
Hope questions Myron and grows more suspicious of Dario.

Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Sonny fears for Paul's safety.
Justin breaks the news to Adrienne that Sonny’s plane is missing.

Awwww, no quick rescue for the castaways.

So Hope meets up and is suspicious of Myron, which makes her suspicious of Dario, lol

So her boyfriend's brother is under suspicion, and his sister has caused the breakup of her best friend/cousin's daughter's marriage. LOL How fun! Not.

Gee wonder if Kate hooks up with or marries the scoundrel, Andre? That definitely would be a shock. One more notch in the bedpost. Kate had better be careful, all those notches could perhaps weaken that bedpost and it collapses!

Does Gabi take a fall and get knocked out, or is there a mysterious someone on that island.

Gosh folks, sorry.....but Golden Girls did an episode about going for a sail, with these 3 young guys, storm blew in, washed up on some deserted island, all are upset, the guys go looking for shelter or something, return and yep.....fancy dancy resort on the other side of that "deserted" island. I would chuckle a lot if that were the case for these idiots.

Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Gabi is knocked unconscious.

Wait wait, wait, does that really say that Gabi MY Gabi is knocked unconscious? It did, it it did say that! (think about Tweety *from "Looney Tunes" cartoons saying "I did! I did see a puddy tat!" as you read that. LOL)

Oh man, if this is a result of some kind of accident, that's one thing. But if someone knocks her out? People, you are going to have to hold me back, otherwise someone is going to get such such a beat-down, their children AND grandchildren will be born bruised LOL.

*puts on boxing gloves and starts shadow boxing as a workout to "Eye of the Tiger" from the Rocky III soundtrack.*

Gosh folks, sorry.....but Golden Girls did an episode about going for a sail, with these 3 young guys, storm blew in, washed up on some deserted island, all are upset, the guys go looking for shelter or something, return and yep.....fancy dancy resort on the other side of that "deserted" island. I would chuckle a lot if that were the case for these idiots.
There was a Full House episode where the same thing happened.
Kate makes a shocking move.
She dyes her hair one color? She goes out with only a simple pair of earrings? She puts on a sensible outfit?

Does Gabi take a fall and get knocked out, or is there a mysterious someone on that island.

My first thought when I saw that Gabi gets knocked unconscious, along with an earlier spoiler that the other castaways start to panic because Eli has disappeared, is that there is someone else on the island. Dun-dun-duh!

But then when you mentioned that "Golden Girls" episode, I got an image of everyone panicking about a missing Eli and the image the episode ending with Eli sitting in a massage chair getting a seaweed wrap (whatever that is) and sipping on one of those fancy drinks with tiny umbrellas in them. LOL

and his sister has caused the breakup of her best friend/cousin's daughter's marriage

No offense, Poirot. But I don't see how Gabi is the one who broke Abigail and Chad's marriage. Abigail is the first one responsible. She decided to run away from Shady Hills (and don't get me started on the stupid "they gave her the wrong medication"... I'm in no way a doctor, but Laura was not needed to know Abby was suffering from PTSD!!!!), she faked her death, she walked around with a silly hat on for weeks and decided to stay dead. After that, Chad was the one who couldn't make up his mind about Abigail and Gabi, and I can't blame the guy. Frankly, while Gabi was constantly on Chad's path (great "writers" at work, people), she's the last one to blame for Abigail's marital problems.

But to get back on topic, what is it with this silly island stuff ? I can't wait to see the castaways still wearing make up, looking great or buffed up, no need to go to the bathroom, no need to do anything, except walk around "looking for a way out". :rolleyes: All the while, one by one, they disappear. Agatha Christie's novel, anyone? Oh, and speaking of novels, I fully expect Chad to start talking to his amulet soon : "My precious...". :rolleyes:

Back