SPOILER !! Week Jun 5

Wow. So many non-interesting things going on. I am sure it will be better watching then reading.

Kate's next big thing. Move to Europe and stay there for the summer season. That would be something not done with the character (But with John, Lucas, Abe and Roman, this happens all the time)

But to get back on topic, what is it with this silly island stuff ? I can't wait to see the castaways still wearing make up, looking great or buffed up, no need to go to the bathroom, no need to do anything, except walk around "looking for a way out".
Who knows, maybe this place is one of those full-amenities deserted islands. Perhaps, after watching Tom Hanks suffer on his deserted island in Castaway, whatever government owns this place has thoughtfully provided discreetly located port-a-potties and vending machines providing yummy snacks, tasty meals, bottled water, a variety of alcoholic libations, and the very best in Countess W. cosmetics. As for the latest spoilers:

Monday, June 5, 2017
Kate makes a shocking move. [How about a real shocker? After meeting Father Louis in the Town Square, Kate has decided that she's wasted her life and decides to join a convent.]

Tuesday, June 6, 2017
Gabi is knocked unconscious. [Her fellow castaways will probably consider this a blessing; no more yammering about curses.]
Hope questions Myron and grows more suspicious of Dario. [Myron better take note of what happened to blabbermouth Guy.]

Wednesday, June 7, 2017
Sonny fears for Paul's safety. [Considering who his companions are, a more realistic fear would be for his sanity. How long can any one person bear to listen to Gabi jibber-jabbing about curses, people dumping on Deimos, and JJ and Lani cooing at one another.]
Justin breaks the news to Adrienne that Sonny’s plane is missing. [This is sure to be upsetting, but Justin should stress that those Salemites who crashed in Greenland's mythical forests not only survived without injury, but actually had a great time.]

[How about a real shocker? After meeting Father Louis in the Town Square, Kate has decided that she's wasted her life and decides to join a convent.]

She can join Sister Mary Moira. :rotfl:

72d7a5b493c46a9e488301a9a0ccb070.jpg

I personally like Kate. We need a bit of evil and with EJ, Stefano, Kristen, etc. all gone and Victor turned soft we need a few bad folks. I love Sonny, but he's just not meant to be a "bad guy". Chad should stay on the right track and get back with Abigail. Dario is trying to be a tough guy but he really just needs to leave town and take Gabi with him. So, as I said, I like a little evil Kate!

Oh, and speaking of novels, I fully expect Chad to start talking to his amulet soon : "My precious...".

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

From what I saw on the preview, the dead body that's found is a skeleton/skull. I'm assuming it has either been stranded for a long time or something ate the flesh, lol. Maybe it's Deimos and the person causing havoc is an imposter.

Sonny fears for Paul's safety. [Considering who his companions are, a more realistic fear would be for his sanity. How long can any one person bear to listen to Gabi jibber-jabbing about curses, people dumping on Deimos, and JJ and Lani cooing at one another.]

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the late 80's, they joked that Alice would've had to be 100 due to the SORASing of her grandkids, great-grandkids and great-great-grandson. Scotty was SORASed to his 20's, which would've put David into his 40's, Julie into her 60's, Addie into her 80's (had she lived) and Alice at least 100. So when Alice died in 2010, she'd been around 120. :rolleyes:

Back