SPOILER !! Week June 26

LOL, the Horton square is where there is a pic of Hope & Rafe. No idea if he proposes there, or she says no there, or if that is where they wake up after the Halo wears off. Both are laughing, she seems to be down on one knee, tho could be wrong about that.

Aww I am sad to hear that Vincent Irizarry (Deimos) loved working on Days and then is killed off!! Thanks for the info on the party, I'm tuning in for that.

The clip basically showed Salemites toasting the islanders, then showed them under the influence then we saw different couples hanging out and waking up together. I won't say miss matched as these are the correct matches in my opinion.

Meanwhile Deimos was murdered during the party. We see him lying on the ground.

Whoever the murderer is, I'm guessing there will be no consequences. They were all drugged, so it's easy for any lawyer, when the person is caught, to say he or she was not in his or her right mind. An easy way out if you ask me. And for once, it's a good thing. Deimos (though I am sorry to see the actor go, and I read that he feels the same way) was not useful anymore.

Although, I would love it if the murderer was Abigail and she was sent to a facility for a long, long time, where she could not escape, fake her death, and then act all stupid and pull the "poor me" act. Alas, not going to happen...

Same here, Squirrelly, as far as seeing the video. Grrrrr at NBC. Then again, tho I can watch/see a video clip anywhere else, cannot on Twitter, no matter what it is.

OOOh, thanks, Kat for posting the other. Hmmm, Agree with Heather, looks like folks are gonna be waking up next to those that perhaps they belong waking up next to in the morning. However, I can see that most will not be too happy.

So, someone clue me in. I see a passed out Sonny, and it looks like Paul is passed out as well, tho SOD says he did not partake. Is that Paul? Or my vivid imagination. And interesting that Deimos is minus the disguise when dead on the floor......

Back