SPOILER !! Week Mar 13

Wow, the reveal of Eli being a Horton happens relatively fast. I figured it would've dragged out until Christmas. I pictured him showing up at the Horton ornament hanging with this, saying "Guess what, folks??!"

362fa33dc870891c244fad5537d866ac.jpg

Enough already with Chad/Gabi & memory lane walks.

Sorry, but I feel there are entirely too many "unrequited" love folks being foisted upon us. Gabi & Chad, Dario & Abby, Ciara & Theo, ...probably Brady & Nicole, and then add Eric with either Jen or Nicole, who knows yet. Just overkill.

A run-in between Chad and Gabi leads to a walk down memory lane. [What will this consist of? Will it be "Hey, remember when we were in the meat locker, what a blast that was"; or "Wasn't our discussion about color-blocking the greatest?"]

Julie arranges to officially welcome Eli into the Horton family. [Before she orders that Eli ornament, she ought to give him a test on common sense, which consists of a series of hypotheticals. For example, here are a few "what-would-you-do" questions with correct Horton answers.

You meet an attractive married woman. Ans.: Have an affair with her.
Somebody you don't like is causing problems. Ans.: Shoot, poison, or kidnap him/her.
You'd like to get a really good job. Ans.: Wait for it to fall into my lap.
A loved one or friend is a victim of criminal activity. Ans.: Forget the cops -- save them myself.
Something really bad has happened to a friend or family member. Ans.: Blame the DiMeras.

How will Claire react when she learns how Ciara feels about Theo? [If she were older, a kidnapping or poison brownies might be in order, but now throwing a hissy fit seems most likely.]

You meet an attractive married woman. Ans.: Have an affair with her.
Somebody you don't like is causing problems. Ans.: Shoot, poison, or kidnap him/her.
A loved one or friend is a victim of criminal activity. Ans.: Forget the cops -- save them myself.
Something really bad has happened to a friend or family member. Ans.: Blame the DiMeras.
Channeling Roman Brady: "Dammit, DrBakerFan!" You need to add an advisory not to drink anything while reading this stuff! I spit tea all over my laptop again!

DBF, that sounds more like the Brady family test. Here's the official Horton family test:

What do you do for a midlife crisis? Ans: Marry your daughter's jilted boyfriend.
How do you treat your best friend? Ans: Get pregnant by her husband shortly before she shoots him to death.
What do you call your favourite family member? Ans: Cuz.
What's the best vacation? Ans: Having amnesia far away from Salem.
What's the best way to travel? Ans: Any way but "Touch the Sky" airlines.
Perfect Valentine's surprise? Ans: A strategically placed heart-shaped pillow.
Best way to raise quick cash? Ans: Steal antiques from your sister.
What do you do for a living? Ans: Doctor. Always Doctor.

We'll keep this one. *wink*

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11020971/6/#new

Monday, March 13, 2017
Eric plans his return to Salem.
Dario continues his dancing lessons ruse and finds himself further drawn to Abigail.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017
With help from Kate, Justin and Lucas treat Adrienne to some pampering.

Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Abigail and Chad hold a press conference to publicize tonight’s Salem High charity event.

Thursday, March 16, 2017
Steve and Kayla get new information on Ava's son.

Friday, March 17, 2017
Kate sees Chloe and Eduardo together and lays into them.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3146

Victor is angry that Brady is once again ensnared in Nicole’s web.

-Chad runs into Gabi and the two share memories of high school.

-Sonny tells Paul that he needs incriminating evidence against Deimos.

-Nicole hides out with Holly.

-Jennifer and Eric share a kiss.

-Joey tries to let Jade down easy.

Back