SPOILER !! Week Mar 13

@Eras....... exactly my thoughts on both of your comments.

Another spoiler says Jade tells Joey she loves him, so if he is "letting her down easy", he evidently is not into her the same way. And we know from other spoilers that Tripp will be appearing (Steve/Ava son) so that was my thought Jade will date him, and since she knows that Joey is actually the one who killed Ava, hmmm, either it will slip out, or she will tell it purposely.

Tripp and Jade would be pretty interesting, I am already seeing possibly a much better match and the guy isn't even on canvas yet LOL! But yes I suppose that could be an interesting way of reveal. I can honestly see Jade telling Tripp maliciously to get back at Joey then to regret it.

Another spoiler says Jade tells Joey she loves him, so if he is "letting her down easy", he evidently is not into her the same way. And we know from other spoilers that Tripp will be appearing (Steve/Ava son) so that was my thought Jade will date him, and since she knows that Joey is actually the one who killed Ava, hmmm, either it will slip out, or she will tell it purposely.

BUT, since Jade didn't witness the murder, wouldn't that be considered "hearsay"?

The official ruling on Ava's death was that Steve killed her under orders of the ISA. John and some ISA official acted like it was an actual ISA order. Steve was released and all charges dropped.

So, even if Jade would say something to Tripp, unless Joey admitted it, he could just say Jade was making up lies.

I like the thought that others mentioned that Jade might tell Tripp that Joey killed Ava. I was thinking that Joey lets Jade off easy, then Tripp comes to town and becomes interested in her. They start dating, which makes Joey jealous and he plots to get Jade back. And we then have another triangle :rolleyes:.

Oh good, another triangle. The show was needing them. (Not.)

Dario? Ugh. Icky.

Let's see, if Eric's planning his return 3/13, will he have returned by sweeps?

I'm baffled by the inclusion of Salem High. There are no students there at the current time.

I actually like Jade and am hoping she moves on when Joey tells her he's not into her. I mean, we need one strong woman in Salem, right?

I love Jade because she is versatile, can go either side of the spectrum! She's not necessarily good but not necessarily bad, that sounds familiar I'd say heh! She's judged and looked down on by everyone. She has potential to be the next Nicole!

As for Salem High, I'm more baffled how can you even have a event like that without Belle and Shawn!? Salem High's original dream couple!? It's absurd! I at least the teen scene is there since last blast crew won't be!

That has me pondering as well. Josh Taylor (Roman) IS Corday's best friend, but perhaps the actor really wants to cut back (I doubt it) . He is 74 now.

If Roman chose to retire (getting him off the police force after his extreme coverup) that would be one thing. I doubt he is going to travel.........is there some other plot afoot, as Sherlock would say, lol.

Logically it makes sense Roman retires temporarily, the writers were smart on that. His last act as commissioner was reinstating Hope. Why, because it is a publicly known fact Roman at least passed through Stefano's case when he was shot by Hope.

Salem wouldn't trust the two, Roman and Hope, working together so soon in that capacity. How I took it. But this guy taking over as commissioner seems like a grade A pompous know it all, so I feel he'll end up in some scandal getting Roman back on eventually. My speculation.

Wait, wait, wait. March 15th is Chad and Abigail's first wedding anniversary. They're not gonna do anything special with that?

Abigail: This is my husband Chad and our son Thomas.
Eli: Oh, nice to meet you. How long have you been married?
Abigail: One year. Oh- one year today, actually!

Monday, March 13, 2017
Eric plans his return to Salem. [Watch out, Eric. The Daniel Jonas Adoration Society may not give you the type of "warm" welcome that you're hoping for.]
Dario continues his dancing lessons ruse and finds himself further drawn to Abigail. [Dario, you as the Fred Astaire of Salem is truly barf-worthy.]

Wednesday, March 15, 2017
Abigail and Chad hold a press conference to publicize tonight’s Salem High charity event. [People, let's hope that the Salem press don't ask any embarrassing questions such as, "Do you care to comment on what happened in that meat locker?"]

Thursday, March 16, 2017
Steve and Kayla get new information on Ava's son. [Thanks, writers -- Ava's son, a bad idea whose time has apparently come.]

Friday, March 17, 2017
Kate sees Chloe and Eduardo together and lays into them. [Brownie-baking time, Kate?]
BUT, since Jade didn't witness the murder, wouldn't that be considered "hearsay"?
If Jade ever heard Joey say that he had killed Ava, she could could testify to that fact . Anything else would be inadmissible hearsay.

Back