SPOILER !! Week Mar 27

Supposedly the conception occurred when Steve did not know who he was. Jack found him in Cleveland, brought him back to Salem where eventually, he regained his memory.
Jack? Poirot did you say Jack? This show seldom mentions he existed. And anyone can survive being dead on Days except Jack!! :angry:

You know, some years back......the very very dead Dr. Rolf suddenly was Alive and well, in the DiMera mansion (I think John was living there at the time, robo John as some called him, as he thought then he was a DiMera)

Sami's jaw dropped, as she said, "but you are dead".....and Rolf replied "It didn't take".

The reply is infamous.......and I would definitely take it said by Jack, if the writers are unable to figure out a way to bring him back, since we never saw him die, or his body, nor did anyone in the family, since Cameron was the one who made the I.D.

As to Will, Gad, they did such a good job of killing him, dragging his body to his apartment, having it lay there for several house, etc. I honestly don't know how, but then...just remember Rolf....to whom the same thing was done. In fact, his dead boy was even blown to pieces. Never say never!

As to Will, Gad, they did such a good job of killing him, dragging his body to his apartment, having it lay there for several house, etc. I honestly don't know how, but then...just remember Rolf....to whom the same thing was done. In fact, his dead boy was even blown to pieces. Never say never!
Yes, just like they did a really good job killing Stefano in 1985 by having Marlena shoot him, and he fell off a catwalk into a raging fire; and Tony being mauled by a tiger then injected with a poison in 2004; and dropping Hope into a vat of acid (and claiming she was switched out at the last minute, even though there were tons of witnesses who never took their eyes off her and would have noticed if she was switched out) in 1990.

Back