SPOILER !! Week Mar 5

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-o...ays-of-our-lives-spoilers-february-26-march-9

Monday March 5:
Hope is rocked when Rafe's secret is exposed!

Tuesday March 6:
Gabi reels as Eli explains he cheated on her with Lani.

Wednesday March 7:
Abigail is confused when Chad mentions an incident she doesn't remember.

Thursday March 8:
Gabi is caught committing a crime.

Friday March 9:
Stefan comes face-to-face with Abigail's second alter.
Brady and Eve throw together an impromptu wedding.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11059904/4/#new

Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Jennifer consoles Hope about Rafe.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Gabi makes a shocking discovery.
Rafe is taken aback by Hope's surprising decision.

Thursday, March 8, 2018
Stefan is forced to confront “Gabby” about her true identity.
Maggie gives Victor an ultimatum.

Friday, March 9, 2018
Lani arrests Gabi.

Maybe she blames Sami for shooting off her mouth??? Sami told Carrie, but Ciara who overheard Sami & Rafe talking, told Tripp, and then could not shut up about it, constantly bringing up "the secret", which set Claire off to snoop (and recording them was terrible)....Claire tells Marlena, but not before Rafe tells Eli.

So much for never telling anyone.......

And yes, both Rafe & Sami were willing participants, both hurting, etc. etc. I just truly don't get why soaps always go to "grief sex", such a reliable excuses for the writers, but not the characters, in MY opinion.

Is that part of the infamous "plan".....to get back Basic Black. LOL, but how does Brady protect himself from Eve taking whatever HE owns? He is engaged to Theresa for months, the mother of his son, but they don't marry, but now he is ready to marry her much older sister?

Stefan comes face-to-face with Abigail's second alter.
This should be interesting. I wonder what the third personality will be like?
Rafe is taken aback by Hope's surprising decision.
Wondering if she decides they were "on a break", forgives him and they get back together?

Maybe Hope will decide to forgive Rafe and still not marry him.

Also, Lani in distress better be the end of the stupid baby storyline.

I have a feeling that we will have another who's the daddy AND even kind of a who's the mother once Abby/Gabby (or whatever the other named personas will be) and Stefan hit the sheets (which I am just guessing).

Gross. All around.

I'm not sure why what Rafe did after Hope dumped him is a big deal. He tried to tell her, she stopped him. He tried to tell her with Ciara, Ciara stopped him. Who cares.

But now people seem to think Rafe forced this on Ciara (not here that I've seen, but elsewhere). As much as I am indifferent to this couple, I just want them to stop having "romantic" story. Together, fine. Married, sure. Just focus on doing your job you bodymoving murdering framers.

I'm wondering if Brady & Eve's impromptu wedding is actually for Maggie & Victor?

Tuesday March 6:
Gabi reels as Eli explains he cheated on her with Lani.

Wednesday, March 7, 2018
Gabi makes a shocking discovery.

Thursday March 8:
Gabi is caught committing a crime.

Friday, March 9, 2018
Lani arrests Gabi.

So Gabi finds out that not only did Eli cheat on her with another woman, but I'm guessing he admits the woman he slept with is now carrying his child. It's not just any woman, it's Lani. Who slept with JJ when she was dating him. Then to top it off, not only does Gabi get arrested, but the arresting officer is none other than, Lani. Could it get anymore soapy than that?

Aww, my poor Gabi. :cry:

I quoted all the Gabi spoilers, not just because I'm positively giddy over all the screen time she's going to be getting during the week of March 5, although that's certainly part of it, but because I want to play detective and connect the dots. So if you're picture me wearing a Sherlock Homes deer stalker (his hat) and clenching a large pipe between my teeth as I type this, that's not an inaccurate image. LOL

We see that Gabi finds out about Eli and Lani "observed" Christmas Eve on Tuesday the 6th but she makes "a startling discovery" on the following day Wednesday the 7th. So what's the "startling discovery"? I think she's going to go home and discover the lid to the urn used to kill Andre or her coat or some other incriminating evidence planted by Stefan. I think she's going to be in a total emotional tailspin over Eli's admission and she's going to feel like she's all alone with nowhere to turn. And I think we all know that when Gabi is in that kind of state, that's when she makes bad decisions. She's going to try get rid of whatever it is.

That leads to the crime she's caught committing on Thursday the 8th, she's trying to dispose of evidence. Then we pick up on Friday the 9th which culminates on her being arrested by Lani. *sigh*

Over the past week I've seen tweets by both Wally Kurth (Justin) and Camila Banus (Gabi) that things are going to "get worse" for Gabi. I have a sinking feeling that is the only the beginning of that.

I think I'm going to have to buy my boxes of Kleenex and pints of rocky road in bulk to get through this week. :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am only guessing that Gabi might be breaking into, or sneaking into Stefan's bedroom, or office. She was adamant with Chad she wanted to do that. (search his room). right now, Stefan has the urn, while Gabby/Abby has the coat. But yeah, I think Gabi breaks in, trying to find, or plant something or other. And Troy, that is Hercule Poirot doing the guessing, wearing his pointy black shiny shoes. LOLOL

LOL That's a pretty good guess Poirot. And if I were a betting man, I think it could be right on the money.

Monday March 5:
Hope is rocked when Rafe's secret is exposed! [It's too bad that Aiden Jennings and his necktie didn't pop in for the reception. That would have made Hope forget all about Rafe's "secret."]

Tuesday March 6:
Gabi reels as Eli explains he cheated on her with Lani. [Hope rocks as Gabi reels? This is starting to sound like the old Chuck Berry song, Reelin' and Rockin'.]

Wednesday March 7:
Rafe is taken aback by Hope's surprising decision. [If she takes him back, trouble-making brat-girl Claire will be chewing the carpet unless, of course, Ciara has knocked out her teeth by now.]

Thursday March 8:
Gabi is caught committing a crime. [Hopefully, it's not littering. If so, cranky Judge Goldberg will throw the book at her.]
Maggie gives Victor an ultimatum. [Another one? In Salem is almost a given that one ultimatum will be followed by a second one.]

Friday March 9:
Brady and Eve throw together an impromptu wedding. [Once again wedding bells are ringing in all the wrong places in Salem.]
Lani arrests Gabi. [If lying about your chlld's paternity was a crime, it would by Lani who's being arrested.]:clap:

...now [Brady] is ready to marry her much older sister?
Maybe he has a mother complex.

[Rafe] tried to tell [Hope], she stopped him.
That's a standard for Salem; however, if Rafe really wanted to fess up, he could have made her listen. I wish that, just once, someone in this position would say, "I tried to tell you but you didn't want to hear it."

Last edited:
This is all like reading the old Confidential Magazines. This week is just below our intelligence.:sarcasm: :fan: What a crock. Stupid! ShaSha

I never give high marks to the wording of spoilers, which often are rather misleading, making you assume one thing, when it isn't that at all, but something entirely different. And may even be a rather minor detail. And usually is.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3582

-Ciara declares war on Claire.

-Eli makes a confession to Gabi.

-Brady tries to trick Eve into marrying him.

-Tripp tries to talk to Ciara out of getting revenge on Claire for ruining her mother’s happiness.

-JJ is thrown by Eli’s interest in Lani’s baby.

Gosh, sure wish someone would clue JJ in.......hey, tell the secret to Claire, she would be glad to spill the beans!

Seriously.......Brady is gonna try to get Eve to marry him? What an idiot. He has to stop listening to Victor.

Back