SPOILER !! Week Mar 6

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So Eli comes in on Feb. 23, saying aloud to his mother that he is there to bury his father, and no one in that rather empty church heard him? And week of March 6 they still don't know? LOL

What, no one heard that loud announcement?! Lame!

As for Nicole, gee, this would've been a great cue to bring on or recast Brandon Walker back on the canvas to help her on the run. There was a opportunity yet the writers failed to miss and hooking Brandon with Chloe would be extra shocking. But they change writers faster then Rupaul changes wigs.

According to the link, please help me, it says Chad grows closer to his ex-wife. Who is that??? Or do they mean formerly considered dead but returned to the land of the living Abby?

I so wish there was something in those "spoilers" that even mildly interested me. These are more posturing on who is going to run a business (written by people who have never actually worked for a business. But then their knowledge of medicine, and the law is also weak) so why should I expect that to be close to real??)

Sonny going to take over, Chad going to take over. Heck, by Christmas, Thomas will be plotting to take over.

Only thing I can think of is if the cops are looking for her. She could be gunned down, or go to prison, etc. Then, of course, if Deimos has his goons looking for her........

The story of Salem's 3 powerful families at war. Chad being powerful and the head of DiMera, makes sense as his father was a long time, very powerful man and is now gone. Deimos/Sonny have all of Victor's powerful past and Victor behind them. Now here is where I roll my eyes, Dario and Eddy, relatively new to Salem, no family links other than Gabi and Rafe, who is a cop and barely involved with his family. Apparently Eduardo must've made a lot of money killing people but that doesn't make them a powerful Salem family in my opinion.

I read a spoiler on another site that says Rafe helps Brady try to find Nicole. I am hoping this is true, and I have my fingers crossed hoping that this could lead to Rafe falling for Nicole and her him! I know it's a longshot but one can hope! At the very least, if spoiler is true, hopefully it will finally showcase Rafe and Nicole's forgotten close friendship.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd say Eduardo & Dario might be considered more "dangerous" than "powerful". It annoys me that Rafe is so far removed from his family and what they are doing. I do understand them keeping their mouths shut around him. since he is a cop, but as a cop, he has to know what is going on. His sis was held hostage, nearly died, Same with two other Salemites. No scenes of Rafe & Dad? Heck, Rafe had huge fling with Kate, who is now the object of his father's desires.

My only response to the spoilers so far.....
pillow.gif

I got the sleeping guy at http://www.sherv.net/emoticons.html

used to get the emoticons there, then kept getting "site no longer exists" messages//:back:

there will be more spoilers within the next few days

That's weird, I can see RS emoticon on my laptop, but not my computer. Very odd :back:

Back