SPOILER !! Week Mar 6

Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday March 6:
Nicole fears for her life as she hides out with Holly.

Tuesday March 7:
Adrienne and Justin share a tender moment.

Wednesday March 8:
Steve learns a shocking truth about his past.

Thursday March 9:
Sonny and Paul try to find out what they can about Deimos’s connection to the stolen antiquities.
Eli forces Valerie to tell Julie the truth about his father.

Friday March 10:
Kate continues to rebuff Eduardo's affections.

That's clever, Kat. Eli would have no proof, and it now IS up to Valerie to tell Julie she has another grandson, one right in front of her, unlike Scotty who did not show up for the service.

So, Deimos stole antiquities? And nothing has been said about t his in all this time? Odd.

and now Steve will learn he also has an unknown son. Boy, talk about rinse and repeat.....how many is this in the last few years? Salem's population is growing by leaps and bounds with all the previously unknown children/grandchildren showing up. Wonder if Lucas's ex-girlfriends (Autumn, Sheryl) will be next to show up with offspring?

Actually, Poirot, back in August when it was revealed that Kate kidnapped Tate, Victor and Deimos confronted her, and she blackmailed them into silence. She said she discovered stolen antiquities hidden around the mansion. Wanna guess who smuggled them?

When the heck did Kate have enough access & time to snoop around the mansion?

Monday March 6:
Nicole fears for her life as she hides out with Holly. [Nicole, you've made another fine mess for yourself. Just avoid bus stations because, if memory serves, you were caught in one at the end of the Sydnapping.]

Tuesday March 7:
Adrienne and Justin share a tender moment. [Lucas, you never should have gotten involved with a woman who still has feelings for her ex-husband. It's looking like a real road to nowhere.]

Wednesday March 8:
Steve learns a shocking truth about his past. [What is it Steve? That you're really a DiMera, a Kiriakis, or another son of Yo-Daddy?]

Thursday March 9:
Sonny and Paul try to find out what they can about Deimos’s connection to the stolen antiquities. [Good luck making this one stick, gentlemen. So far Deimos seems to be made of Teflon.]
Eli forces Valerie to tell Julie the truth about his father. [More nastiness, Eli? Why did you have to "force" your poor mother to fess up? Wouldn't a little persuasion have done the trick?]

Friday March 10:
Kate continues to rebuff Eduardo's affections. [Smart move, Kate. Slimy Sr. is not up to your standards. He's a washed up assassin who's yet to prove that he can play in the Salem big leagues with the DiMeras and Kiriakises.]

Last edited:
LOL, which would make John also related to Adrienne and Jack.

Ha. I really did prefer the Forest Alamain scenario for John. It made him related to Tony DiMera, Vivian, gave a good reason for Stefano to have taken him from that school.

But hey, since Eli went that Ancestry DNA thing, maybe John could do that if he really wants to get the truth. I honestly hated that Yo-daddy junk, it was so stupid and contrived, and certainly made no sense.

LOL, which would make John also related to Adrienne and Jack.
Not really - though I wouldn't mind that - Jack and Adrienne would still be Dukelings, Steve being Yo-Daddy's son shouldn't change that. LOL :)
Ha. I really did prefer the Forest Alamain scenario for John. ...
Me too, mayhap I'll tweet Ron Carlivati (incoming head writer) and see what can be done. He fixed some similar stuff that was un-did on One Life to Live.
But hey, since Eli went that Ancestry DNA thing, maybe John could do that if he really wants to get the truth. I honestly hated that Yo-daddy junk, it was so stupid and contrived, and certainly made no sense.
Yes, yes! And it would give them another ad - isn't NBC in cahoots with them? His test could say, "You're half Alimainian and half French." Boom, he's the kid of Forrest and Daphne and EVERYONE is happy again. {{hey where's our winkie emoji??}}

FYI show is on Thurs.. person posted extra spoilers during week

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11020137/6/#new

Monday, March 6, 2017
Eric tells Jennifer that he will not accept a job at the Horton Center.
Ciara confides in Hope about her feelings for Theo.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Joey is supportive with Jade before she goes in for surgery.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Kayla's life is unexpectedly put in danger.
Gabi is flustered when Chad again asks for her help.

Friday, March 10, 2017
Chloe gains an unexpected ally.

Back