SPOILER !! Week Mar 6

Monday, March 6, 2017
Eric tells Jennifer that he will not accept a job at the Horton Center. This is probably a wise move. His gloomy visage would probably scare away half the people who come there, and the other half would be heaping abuse on the hapless ex-priest for causing the death of St. Daniel.

Tuesday, March 7, 2017
Joey is supportive with Jade before she goes in for surgery. Pity poor Jade, the latest victim of a contrived medical crisis that's intended to be the basis for some lame, throw-away story line.

Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Kayla's life is unexpectedly put in danger. Oh, please, not again. Every time the writers run short on ideas they put the long-suffering Kayla in danger. Instead, how about Kayla helping to get fan-favorite Rory a job at the hospital and then acting as his mentor?
Gabi is flustered when Chad again asks for her help. What happened, did he forget how to be color-blocked?

Friday, March 10, 2017
Chloe gains an unexpected ally. Whoever it is, fie on them. Chloe doesn't need allies, she needs critics who will force her to see the folly of her ways regarding Baby Holly.

Last edited:
Since Kate had 2 of her children taken, told they were dead, and 2 others that she did not realize were hers, I cannot picture her siding with Chloe here, in keeping a child from it's mother.

Kate took Tate away from Brady and Theresa last summer so you never know. She may agree with Chloe that the baby should not be around Deimos after the way he treated her. Plus, she might have it in for Nicole by taking the Basic Black job away from her.

I do agree that was very unlike Kate (Griffith was writing then) but she took Tate, trying to set up Victor & Deimos so each would look as though they did it. Her thought was they would accuse each other, get really angry, and probably kill each other. Her revenge plot was against each of them, no one else.
And of course, Kate didn't pay any price for it all.

I only hope the "ally" for Chloe is someone who appears to agree with her, but actually wants to convince her to do the right thing.

Eric tells Jennifer that he will not accept a job at the Horton Center. This is probably a wise move. His gloomy visage would probably scare away half the people who come there, and the other half would be heaping abuse on the hapless ex-priest for causing the death of St. Daniel.
I don't know - I for one would love a scene of a junkie teen ex-prostitute laying into Eric for killing St Orange. She/He could say, "I've done some terrible things in my life, but you Mr Eric Brady are despicable. I'll take my chances on the streets!!" and storm off.

Ciara confides in Hope about her feelings for Theo.

Shall we take bets on whether Claire is actually named or if she is just referred to as a friend?

to a judge's chamber

I was impressed with the framed copies of the Constitution and such.

Can Jennifer not offer Eric a photography job at The Spectator? :rolleyes:

I wonder if Victor or Maggie end up being Chloe's ally?

Taking pics for a newspaper is not Eric's forte'. I remember when he was given a job last time, and was taking closeup pics of flowers in Horton square. He is a still photographer, human interest, animals. Mr. current Doom & Gloom would just get more so if he had to cover fires, accidents, holdups, crime scenes, etc.

As for Nicole, gee, this would've been a great cue to bring on or recast Brandon Walker back on the canvas to help her on the run. There was a opportunity yet the writers failed to miss and hooking Brandon with Chloe would be extra shocking.

I would love to see Brandon Walker back, not only for Nicole, for but Abe, Theo and Lani also.

More spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3138

-Brady searches for Nicole, who runs into some serious trouble.

-Steve receives a mysterious phone call.

-As they work on a project together, Dario falls hard for Abigail.

-Chad makes a move to dismantle Deimos and his empire.

-Steve relays his shocking discovery to Kayla and Joey.

-Brady offers Nicole his help.

Back