SPOILER !! Week Mar 6

Brady searches for Nicole, who runs into some serious trouble. More trouble for Nicole? Obviously, St. Daniel isn't looking over her. You'd think the way Salemites worship him, he do some beneficent intervention from beyond the grave.

Steve receives a mysterious phone call. As others have said, if this is yet another long-lost kid, the writers should hang their heads in shame.

As they work on a project together, Dario falls hard for Abigail. This lowlife should keep his slimy mitts off the hapless Abigail. The former Ms. Perfect has had enough chaos in her life. The last thing she needs is some thug sniffing after her.

Chad makes a move to dismantle Deimos and his empire. Dismantle Deimos? Literally? Is Chad going to employ some good old-fashioned DiMera violence?

Brady offers Nicole his help. He should get poor Nicole a good lawyer (not bumbling Justin). Melinda Trask will be out for blood after having missed out on the chance to send Hope back to prison.

The Eli reveal was painful.
...and so expected! Most people who come to/return to Salem have a hidden agenda.

Eli went that Ancestry DNA thing
It would be a lot more reliable than having it done in Salem.

Lucas is like Nicole, never happy. When Adrienne dumps Lucas he should hook up with Nicole again. The writers love making them both miserable.
Yeppers. That would certainly kill two birds with one stone!

Last edited:
Oh Yippee kai yeah, (insert choice words here)!!!!!!! More lost children storylines. Hey here's an idea, writers!! Why not bring a few people that have NO ties to Salem?? Maybe a family that had to relocate there for work and left their "baggage" behind to have their past catch up to them in Salem. Perhaps a connection could be that this family are friends with another family in Salem or worked together at some point or how's this???

After their maple syrup business went under due to the warmer winters of climate change, a family moves from Quebec or Vermont to Salem to start anew. But can anyone really start anew when rival maple syrup producers track them down and hold the husband and wife responsible for cutting down their maple trees.

Huh? Huh? pretty riveting, eh!! This storyline will move as slow as maple syrup and would be on par if not better than other stories. I mean COME ON!!! Who doesn't like maple syrup and a well written story involving maple syrup???? LOL!

I mean COME ON!!! Who doesn't like maple syrup and a well written story involving maple syrup???? LOL!
Especially bubble-bath Hope and lover-boy Rafe. They could take a bath in it and then put anything that they didn't need to fill the tub on their post-luv pancakes.

Last edited:
So is it official? Is Adrienne going to choose Justin and not bother to tell Lucas her decision? Just let him dangling in the air with no resolve? Or has that scene already taken place and I just missed it?

I like the idea of pairing Lucas and Anne. They could be the greatest comedy team ever and deliver the
long needed uplifting humor instead of all the death, betrayal, doom and gloom.

I, for one, have had enough of the dark side of DOOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why Ari Zucker (Nicole) was sporting lengthy super long extensions in some recent event pics around November! I was wondering if she left the show temporarily or why the character would suddenly go different. I figured maybe taping past scenes of Misty Circle but nope on the run. But, Nicole, you should have went red or darker.

Back