SPOILER !! Week May 15

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
From http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers (dates corrected by Daytime Royalty)

Friday May 12:
Sonny and Paul plan to fly to Greece in pursuit of Deimos.

Monday May 15:
Abigail tries to explain her big decision to Jennifer.

Tuesday May 16:
Deimos’s plan starts to fall apart when Xander presents a new list of demands.

Wednesday May 17:
Marlena shares an emotional reunion with John.

Thursday May 18:
Chad confides in Gabi about the amulet.

Friday May 19:
Theo blurts the truth to Ciara.

Last edited:
Friday May 12:
Sonny and Paul plan to fly to Greece in pursuit of Deimos. [Do they have any idea of what they'll do when they find him? They can't arrest him and Victor would probably think that kidnapping Nicole was a fine joke.]

Monday May 15:
Abigail tries to explain her big decision to Jennifer. [Abigail should just shut up. Her explanations for dumping Chad are not only lame, but by now they are snooze-worthy.]

Tuesday May 16:
Deimos’s plan starts to fall apart when Xander presents a new list of demands. [Gee, Xander isn't trustworthy. What a surprise.]

Wednesday May 17:
Marlena shares an emotional reunion with John. [By now, Marlena must be used to emotional reunions with John. After all, how many times has he vanished?]

Thursday May 18:
Chad confides in Gabi about the amulet. [The only way that this might be interesting is if Gabi then does an Ewe search and discovers that the amulet is cursed and anyone who has it will suffer dire consequences.]

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11027423/6/

Monday, May 15, 2017
Adrienne talks to Tripp on Steve's behalf.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Eric and Nicole work together to escape.

Wednesday, May 17, 2017
Nicole escapes to Eric’s jet, and reunites with Holly.
Kayla informs Brady that his condition is getting worse.

Thursday, May 18, 2017
Abigail thinks about accepting Dario’s proposal.

Friday, May 19, 2017
Chad and Gabi are held at knifepoint by a thief.

Interesting spoiler with Nicole. Does she actually escape? Will she come
back to Salem?

Thursday, May 18, 2017
Abigail thinks about accepting Dario’s proposal.

WHAT ??????

This has to be another one of those weirdly worded spoilers, right???

But then, this is Salem. In the real world, she'd still be having issues with being declared dead and trying to get her life back in order.

Ah, but spoilers have indicated that Dario & Abigail pretend to be getting married. And spoilers have indicated Abby gets divorce papers served to Chad. But I do agree about "weird wording" being prevalent in Days spoilers.

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3335

-Kate is suspicious of Dario.

-Xander and Eric go over their past as Xander makes plans to find Nicole.

-Lani urges Eli to fight for Gabi.

-Gabi and Chad are stunned when they run into each other in Greece.

-While in Greece, Chad receives upsetting news from Abigail.

-Jade bad mouths Kayla to Tripp.

I'm done with Jade too. She can go anytime now. Bring back teen Joy Wesley instead so that Chloe has her sister nearby.

I really hope Eric doesn't get in trouble at Nicole's expense. Nicole is still the one who broke the law here.

I'm also done with Kate, Deimos and Dario. I like the actor but they really have/had no plan for Dario and are just throwing him around to see what sticks.

Enough with the forced Chad and Gabi interactions. This is why I can't behind her and Eli or her and JJ right now. Neither guy deserves her.

Back