SPOILER !! week May 16

More Spoilers from http://www.serialscoop.com/2016/05/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-may-16-may.html

Monday, May 16, 2016

Steve (Stephen Nichols) heads to Los Angeles to find Joey (James Lastovic), but he may be too late.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Conflicted Hope (Kristian Alfonso) visits Bo’s (Peter Reckell) grave while a hidden Aiden (Daniel Cosgrove) watches.

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Justin (Wally Kurth) wants Victor (John Aniston) to drop the whole vendetta against Deimos (Vincent Irizarry).

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Eduardo (A Martinez) gets haunted by his past.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Things heat up between Deimos and Nicole (Arianne Zucker).

Wow, Brady talks to Belle..
Yeah, he moans about Theresa's complaining......& Belle sympathizes, saying, sure, just because you flew out to CA to rescue a suicidal woman a few days after having a heart transplant, bringing her back to Salem, learning she was a con artist, but giving her $50,000 is no reason for Theresa to be worried, or anything.:)
....just kidding around, folks......P.

Last edited:
@janey a. I feel your disappointment with DAYS. There was a time that I could hardly wait untill the next episode but the recent writers have totally ruined almost everything for DOOL. It saddens me to admit my lack of interest. I think we were all of the understanding that the new staff was supposed to swoop in to SAVE our beloved Salemites but I feel the opposite has taken place. Days used to be an exciting hour of escape but has sadly become a train wreck.

@DrBakerFan
Lucas's MATTRESS MOM...I love it :clap::rotfl::):love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fynn is slowly turning into Daniel 2.0 lol as soon as Kayla was placed in a hospital bed there comes Fynn pulling a Daniel move like with Chloe lol typical.

I think the "surprising death" will most likely be someone recurring with little impact from what the spoilers indicate. Perhaps Summer or Lani? Lani was present at the shoot out with Rafe where Paul was being kept by Yo Ling, Lani could have gotten exposed. So could have Eduardo, Rafe, Arianna, Marlena, Steve, John, Mama H, and JJ.

Eduardo being haunted by his past must be the start of the "Blanca" storyline. I speculate another illegitimate daughter from another family he left behind. Let's hope this isn't a total bust like the Summer annoying yawnfest.

I am liking Belle and Brady are talking more this time around in their appearances. Though yes what everyone said Brady would easily make Theresa the villain in which Belle would enable and maybe make a few cheap shots about Theresa as well.

Fynn.:clap: I must say the rest of the week is strange and Kate marrying Deimos? Writers, you couldn't get anymore weird than this? Ooops! Pardon me, you certainly can. ShaSha

I doubt very much that Deimos would marry Kate at all....She obviously is worried and jealous about Nicole, but she is the one in bed with this guy. She stupidly already sold him Basic Black, in exchange for being CEO of Titan..but Deimos is insisting on a pre-nup. LOL, That will not sit well with Kate, not at all.

And I truly hope the writers do not allow Deimos to control every business in Salem. Ugh. He wants DJ Wear, and Nicole is agreeing to sell in her plan to take him down.

(However, am guessing that this could be the writers' way of getting rid of businesses with no offices, file cabinets, etc. LOL I mean, it is a laughing joke all over how these big companies operate out of a cellphone & a table in the square.

I sure hope that's the reason Kate asks Deimos to marry her because she is jealous of
Nicole. And it's Leap Year, women can ask the men to marry them.

Back