SPOILER !! week May 16

Hopefully Kate realizes this whole marriage to Deimos will leave her burned. Only a matter of time when Victor reclaims everything back from Deimos leaving him in jail again or dead and Kate as a accomplice will be back serving hash at the diner.

Monday, May 16, 2016
Fynn finds an antidote for the virus. This is awfully fast. Could Ghost McScruffy have returned to advise Dr. Dingo?

Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Brady confides in Belle about his relationship problems with Theresa. What kind of an idiot talks about his marital problems with a trampy shyster lawyer?

Wednesday, May 18, 2016
Aiden rents a room at the Martin house from a very wary Julie. If this gets out, it won't be the best publicity for Julie's inn: "Potential Guests Beware: Necktie Killer Wannabe Holes up at Martin House!"

Thursday, May 19, 2016
Deimos tells Kate he wants her to sign a pre-nup. Has Deimos heard about Kate's magic brownies and wants to remove any incentives for her to bake a batch?

Friday, May 20, 2016
Rafe tells Eduardo that they have to stop paying the price for his past. Didn't Eduardo's dirty past die with the Yo-Daddy gang?

I think the death is going to be Lani. It was posted that the actress left in 2015 when we received the announcement that Martha Madison (Belle) and Brandon Beemer (Shawn) were let go.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Brady confides in Belle about his relationship problems with Theresa. What kind of an idiot talks about his marital problems with a trampy shyster lawyer?

An idiot who gives fifty thousand dollars to a known con artist.

Last edited:
I doubt it. And I actually like the fact that Bo gave his blessings to Rafe. I'm not saying that Hope and Rafe should be the end game just because of that, but I thought it was sweet.

I just can't get behind Hope and Aiden getting back together. Not after Aiden went as far as he did. No, he didn't kill Hope, but he planned to, lied, changed the insurance policy, took her money, put on the mask, so really, how could Hope trust him again ?

Not to mention the fact that Chase raped Ciara. And rape is serious, not something to be laughed at over a glass of wine. Let's not repeat past mistakes. Sure, Aiden isn't responsible for the rape, but how could Hope justify getting back with Aiden after what his son did ? That could destroy Ciara. So I can't see Hope choosing Aiden after all that's happened, to her, to Ciara. Nope, I would absolutely hate it.

Is it possible to redeem Aiden ? Maybe. Just not with Hope.

Daniel Cosgrove, who plays Aiden, is on contract, and Thaao Penghlis (Andre) just signed a 2 year contract.

Josh Griffith's name is still in the credits, so, while there may have been scenes deleted, to change storyline direction, the new writers' work is not appearing yet.

Lani dying would bring in a lot for Theo to be taking on. With his first love Ciara seemingly uninterested and speculate will break his heart and his mother Lexie dying as a child and now IF his sister Lani dying when he is barely becoming a adult. We could have Theo totally do a 180 on us, becoming darker like Stefano, his beloved Nonno, to get what he wants so to speak I can see that down the line.

Back