SPOILER !! week May 16

Since when did a visiting doctor have the rights to hire someone? And why hire someone who is/was so sickly she couldn't even get out of bed to talk on the phone to her daughter at her wedding?? Mama Hernandez has amazing powers of recovery. Multiple times on her deathbed to being offered a position at Salem University Hospital.

Nice to see Anne again. Didn't she and Jeannie T have this conversation already? And you'd think working for DJ Wear Anne would move beyond wrap dresses.

Didn't she and Jeannie T have this conversation already? And you'd think working for DJ Wear Anne would move beyond wrap dresses.
No way they are on the hospital set while it is quarantined.
Definitely an older picture, as Jeannie T's hair is darker in that picture, while the actress has been getting progressively lighter-haired since then.

So, thanks for the spoilers pics and info. Unfortunately, as usual, I can't watch the video, as it is not available to me. Is there a summary ? Or another version ? Katmouse, thanks in advance, as I know you're good at posting these ! :hug:

So I don't know what to think, from what I read : Hope and Aiden, to me, that ship has sailed. I'm sorry, I don't trust Aiden, and neither should Hope. Deimos and Nicole : uh, no ! Kate and Deimos : no. A drunken kiss ? Not romantic at all, in my opinion.

Oh, well, I'll just have to wait and see I guess...

oh what to say..... I like Rafe...... isn't there a woman in town he could have a life with?? If people started yelling at him and not believing in him he could be the male version of Nicole in always having the horrible luck of lovers.... or almost lovers......

After all of these years..... I guess I should be used to the fact that women aren't anything but play things.... silly little girls that need a man and can't be taken seriously......

Back