SPOILER !! Week May 22

Was just going to ask the same thing.....Might be one of the guards, or is it Xander?

Ciara has kind of grown on me. I will miss her. Too bad they didn't recast.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am sick and tired of the press for the President interrupting my show. I was enjoying Friday's show when 15 minutes into it, I get a damned press conference. Give me a break.

Monday, May 22nd:
Ciara is horrified to learn of Theo and Wyatt’s lie. [Isn't Teen Ciara overreacting just a little? Arguably the Wyatt-Theo arrangement is a form of the following: College Student 1: "I've got a girl for you"; College Student 2: "What does she look like?"; "What is she like?"]

Tuesday, May 23rd:
Everyone sets out to raid Xander’s compound. [These people are lucky that they're not trying to raid the Horton Cabin on Smith Island. The heavily-armed raccoons would make short work of them.]
JJ and Lani pressure Guy into confirming what everyone suspects. [This Guy is a real loser. No Kiriakis or DiMera employee should ever give the Salem P.D. any information.]

Wednesday, May 24th:
Deimos’s rescue of Nicole is thwarted. [Deimos is one of the bigger dolts in Salem history. He's gone to great lengths to "rescue" a woman who hates him and now he's in deep trouble. Ghost Stefano and Victor must be shaking their heads.]

Friday, May 26th:
Hope returns to Salem with Deimos in tow. [Given Hope's track record, he'll be lucky if she doesn't shoot him.]
Brady falls into unconsciousness, and is fading fast. [Yes, Brady is fading, fading, fading, and then voila, there will be a Salem medical miracle. In only a few weeks he be hale and hearty again.]

DrBakerFan, I've been thinking along the same lines about the Ciara thing. Yeah, it is icky that Theo and Wyatt have been talking about her behind her back, and that Theo gave Wyatt information about her likes and dislikes, and yes, Wyatt seems to be a loser, but really, how it all got started doesn't seem like such a huge deal to me. The worst part is that Wyatt wants to milk the whole thing.

No wonder I'm 12 episodes behind again. I don't think I've missed anything worthy of spending my time watching all of them. I may just fast forward through most of them!

Tripp is not really assuming anything. He truly believes Kayla killed Ava because Jade lied and told him she did.

Brady falls into unconsciousness, and is fading fast. [Yes, Brady is fading, fading, fading, and then voila, there will be a Salem medical miracle. In only a few weeks he be hale and hearty again.]

Oh lord does this mean another trip to the beach and open ocean rescue of yet another one of Maggie's egg babies????

Spoilers from http://buzzworthyradiocast.com/?p=3379

-Deimos is angry to learn he’s been tricked, but must turn his attention to his main agenda.

-Rafe gets bad news from Greece.

-Sonny appeals for Victor’s support in becoming the next CEO of Titan.

-Kayla tells Joey that Jade sabotaged him with his date.

-Nicole and Eric learn that Brady is dying.

-Nicole dreads falling back into Deimos’ clutches

Rafe gets bad news from Greece. [Rafe is always getting bad news, so this should be no big deal for him.]

Sonny appeals for Victor’s support in becoming the next CEO of Titan. [His best talking point is that he reminds people of the Big Boy hamburger kid. Who is going to say no to this lovable icon?]

Kayla tells Joey that Jade sabotaged him with his date. [How low can NuJade go? Where's Horton the Tiger when people really need him?]

Nicole and Eric learn that Brady is dying. [Most importantly, St. Daniel's heart is now in deadly danger. :cry:]

Nicole dreads falling back into Deimos’ clutches. [Considering that half of Salem is now in Greece hoping to nail Deimos, it's Victor's little brother who should be dreading falling into somebody's clutches.]

At the time, it was amazing that Daniel's heart was a match for both Brady AND Eric (who ended up not needing a transplant).

Because of the trauma of the gunshot and surgery, Brady's body & the heart took a beating, and because his body was trying to heal from the gunshot wound, it began to reject the heart, as it was busy elsewhere. And now, evidently, the anti-rejection meds are not helping at all.

Back