SPOILER !! Week May 22

@DrBakerFan, do you think that Daniel's heart could be successfully transferred to another, more closely-matched patient? :confused:
Medicine is not my field, but as JS says Daniel's magical heart would be a match for any man or beast needing a new ticker. In fact, Dr. Grant should be exploring the possibility of cloning St. Daniel's heart so that in the future all University Hospital heart transplant patients could get a Jonas heart. (E.g., University Hospital TV ad: "Hi, I'm Fred. When I needed a new heart, I chose University Hospital and received a genuine Dr. Daniel Jonas heart. Now I'm so hale and hearty, that I'll probably outlive my grandchildren, meaning they won't get my money after all."

Yep, you have to turn off ad blocker to see picture. I'll post YouTube
version as soon as I find it.

Yep.............stranded on an island.........egads.......

dool_238.JPG

That "other site" mentions that Eli is waiting for Gabi to come to her senses and she finally realizes how much he gets her. I hope that means she picks Eli and they waltz into the background and stay there. Oh, and they can take Dario with them.

So who will be the benefactor of Brady's new heart????? Hope it is not Deimos's black heart. ShaSha

At the time, it was amazing that Daniel's heart was a match for both Brady AND Eric (who ended up not needing a transplant).

Whatever happened to Eric's heart condition? Was he miracle cured?

So who will be the benefactor of Brady's new heart????? Hope it is not Deimos's black heart. ShaSha
Spoilers seem to indicate Deimos is murdered and Brady gets his heart. Would be nice if they go in a different direction and Brady either gets an anonymous donor's heart or St. Daniel's magical heart cures itself and Brady is healed.

Back