SPOILER !! Week May 8

katmouse

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Spoilers from http://soaps.sheknows.com/days-of-our-lives/spoilers

Monday May 8:

Chad fumes as he spots Abigail, Dario, and Thomas together.

Tuesday May 9:

Lani hides her withdrawal symptoms from JJ.

Wednesday May 10:

As Brady’s condition worsens, Marlena desperately tries to get in touch with John.

Thursday May 11:

Eric attempts to help Nicole escape.
Hope and Andre try to stop Chad from acquiring the amulet in Greece.

Friday May 12:

Theo tells Wyatt he will no longer support his relationship with Ciara.

Spoilers from http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/11026789/5/#new

Monday, May 8, 2017
Dario asks Abigail out to dinner.

Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Kayla tells Jade she's no longer going to help her financially.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Gabi and Abe trick Eli and Valerie, hoping mother and son will work things out.

Thursday, May 11, 2017
Claire accuses Victor of favoring Ciara.

Friday, May 12, 2017
Chloe visits Brady and is upset by his rapidly declining health.
Nicole rips into Eric.

Wow. And I was hoping for more excitement with the next set of spoilers, and I got it.

I can't wait. Dario asking Abby out to dinner. NO. Really?? Now to wait to see if she accepts.

Way to go Kayla, nothing like alienating the one person on earth who can keep your son out of jail. And you, and your husband, come to think of it..

Good luck, Gabi and Abe. These things rarely work in the real world. So in the fake world of Salem, even more unlikely.

Now we are at my favorite must watch day. Bratty little spoiled orphaned child Claire accuses her Great Grandfather Victor. Oh, the potential snark fest.

Honestly, this is not was I was looking for. But it is what I was given.

Eww to Dario and Abigail.

Gabi and Abe working together is a spoiler that I didn't know that I needed. I like when random characters share the screen.

I'm really starting to dislike Nicole more and more.

At least Kayla still has her brain unlike many other Salem residents.

Hope and Andre working together is weird and wrong for so many reasons.

Victor only favored you Claire when he has trying to help Philip kidnap you from your parents.

Monday May 8:

Chad fumes as he spots Abigail, Dario, and Thomas together. [Chad should just relax and move on. As Rafe, a veteran of relationships with Sami, Granny Kate, and Jordan Ridgeway (Tammy Sue), could tell him, sometimes it's better to move on.]

Tuesday May 9:

Lani hides her withdrawal symptoms from JJ. [Many viewers might prefer for Lani to hide herself period.]
Kayla tells Jade she's no longer going to help her financially. [Is this wise? How long will it take NuJade to threaten to use the "Joey-killed-Ava" card?]

Thursday May 11:

Claire accuses Victor of favoring Ciara. [The brat has no idea of what she's getting into. If she irritates Victor too much, she'll be in for a dose of his legendary snark.]
Eric attempts to help Nicole escape. [How, did he distract Xander by slipping a disc of the Kristen sex tape into the Blu Ray player?]
Hope and Andre try to stop Chad from acquiring the amulet in Greece. [Good grief, not another object-centered plot. Viewers have already endured plots involving a tabernacle key, Stefano's egg, and Fred the Elephant. Haven't they suffered enough?]

Friday May 12:

Nicole rips into Eric. [Has Nicole already escaped? If so, Xander hasn't learned a thing since his crawlspace misadventure.]

Last edited:
[The brat has no idea of what she's getting into. If she irritates Victor too much, she'll be in for a dose of his legendary snark.]
I'm on my knees praying for this scene! Brat girl getting a healthy dose of Great-Grandpa Victor's snark is something I'd pay to see. Only thing better would be if he threatened to have every one of her social media accounts shut down, permanently.

They're all pretty much the same story/adventure, when they're off looking for something. In the 80's, it was the prisms to somehow cure Stefano of his brain tumor. The "last blast" gang hunting for Alice's ruby. John and Hope going to find the Anastasia Egg. I'm sure there have been more, but those were the ones that came to mind at the moment.

Didn't John & Hope go up some mountain once to look for some rare flower that could cure something or other? LOL

Agree about Victor giving Claire a dose of snark. That would be cool. So Great-granddaughter Claire thinks Grampa Vic is more partial to his granddaughter, her aunt Ciara. LOL

and then we have Nicole......blasting the guy who is trying to help her. Figures. After all, Eric is responsible for the death of St. Daniel, and thus Nicole probably feels she doesn't need no stinkin' help from the likes of him. When I read "Eric Tries"...sounds like he probably doesn't succeed.

Of course she could also be blasting him for whatever he did to try and rescue her, that perhaps did not work, thus he took a chance, and now he is in jeopardy as well. ????

Claire accuses Victor of favoring Ciara.

This would be so much more compelling if it were Hope instead of Victor.

Chloe visits Brady and is upset by his rapidly declining health.

:love::love::love:

Nicole rips into Eric.
:beat::beat::beat:

My own wishful thinking which probably won't come true: Brady sends Eric to rescue Nicole. She rips into him anyway. Brady finds out and defends his brother and breaks it off with Nicole. Eric pursues Jen and finds out Holly is really his. Chloe and Brady reconnect and fall in love again. Nicole is arrested for kidnapping. Eric is granted full custody of Holly. The End.

But really if Nicole really does turn on Eric, then I hope he rescues Holly and leaves Nicole in the cage.

I'm on my knees praying for this scene! Brat girl getting a healthy dose of Great-Grandpa Victor's snark is something I'd pay to see. Only thing better would be if he threatened to have every one of her social media accounts shut down, permanently.

This is the best idea ever! If only all of this could happen, it would almost make enduring the rest of the show bearable.

But really if Nicole really does turn on Eric, then I hope he rescues Holly and leaves Nicole in the cage.

:clap::clap::clap:. Talk about ungrateful. Here Eric comes to rescue Nicole and instead of taking advantage of it and trying to escape with his help, she gets upset with him. He could have ignored Brady's request, but at least he's trying to help her out.

Are TPTB angry at the actress for speaking against her real life boyfriend (the actor who played Daniel Jonas) getting fired ? If I remember correctly, she was very vocal, no ? In any case, I am sorry to see the actress go, I think it is a shame what is happening with this whole baby mess. I would not wish the character any more pain, though, contrary to others who have suggested she lose the baby to Eric after being accused of kidnapping. Now that I could not accept. I would much rather have a recast and see Nicole and Eric mend fences eventually, with Eric being the father of Holly, sure, why not ? But no to another lost baby and a prison sentence for the character of Nicole. That would truly be a horrible ending to a character. Just NO !

Back