SPOILER !! Week Nov 13

I think General Hospital is doing a very similar storyline at the moment, too.

Well, mostly they are "presumed dead" folks....victims of car crashes, falls, sinking ships, plane crashes, etc. It is very rare that we see a very dead body, one dead for hours/days, put into a casket, (supposedly embalmed!) buried in a cemetery, and then have that person turn up alive.

I guess Salemites do not believe in embalming, though. Fine.

See, here is MY problem with it all. Susan is talking of Rolf injecting Will in the morgue, and then she says it did not work. But hey, the morgue had to have the funeral director pick up the body, take it to the funeral parlor, do the makeup, etc. and close the casket, send to the funeral, right? So, when was Will brought back to life?

Hate sounding so macabre, but there ARE procedures that are taken. How did they get by-passed? Yes, I know some caskets remain closed. I get that. Still want to know how the funeral director stuff was managed.

Oh, wait......Rolf pretended to be him, right? Thus delivered an empty coffin, or one filled with sand/rocks???

I wonder if Susan has convinced Will that he is EJ? I'm basing this on the bedroom and the 11/6 promo where it's pretty obvious Will doesn't recognize Sonny. SOD also says she will address where her husband Edmund is so that should play into this as well.

Eve is officially FF material.

I think they are probably going for some type of racism story with he shooting. I hope they've done their homework properly.

Poirot, it seems Days can never be bothered with such 'minor' details. Good points.

Which is why they call it "fiction". Make believe is just that, make believe. We want to believe these are real people, living and dying in a real place. But in truth, it's not real. All of this is done for entertainment value.

Personally it's a nice thought to think that your loved once could come back from the dead, walk in and you could start where you left off. Unfortunately real life is not like that, which is why its so sad and we need something whimsical to keep us entertained.

Okay, enough babbling.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if Susan has convinced Will that he is EJ? I'm basing this on the bedroom and the 11/6 promo where it's pretty obvious Will doesn't recognize Sonny. SOD also says she will address where her husband Edmund is so that should play into this as well.
Ooooh, that is an excellent thought! Interview with Corday in Soap Opera Digest says there is a huge twist. That could be it.

Corday in Soap Opera Digest says there is a huge twist.

Macgyversvife, while that would be interesting (the huge twist thing), remember it is Corday. And his idea of just about anything tends to be highly over-hyped.

Remembering "If dead, will remain dead".

Any time you read anything Corday says, the salt truck is needed, as definitely more than a grain is needed. Was surprised he admitted his wife was no longer watching the show. Did that not tell him something? Long ago?

And even then, with those same writers, the dead did not remain dead.

Just my opinion, but Corday doesn't keep much of an eye on his show. Oh, here he is, talking about watching it...hmmm, 6 mos. after filming, 8 or 9 mos. after scripts are written. No, Corday could have prevented much and mended sooner, if he really was paying attention. A bit late when he is seeing it at the same time we are. :rolleyes:

Back