SPOILER !! Week Nov 13

For me, Sami & EJ were a great love story, and I'm sure alot of others agree, but get tired of being chastised for it. Feeling a character or couple being shoved down your throat usually only applies when they're disliked. I felt that way with Daniel & Nicole.

Also just because you see it as "truth", doesn't mean it is. Again, it's a matter of opinion, nothing more, nothing less. The real problem here is those types of insinuations that are made to those of us who simply see it in a different light. We don't deny what happened, but moved past it. Just like the show, they addressed their situation, they forgave one another, and moved on. And so did their fans.

It will be interesting to see just how many of New Will's memories have been deleted. :drunk:

I wonder if something will happen after Sami hits Susan?

Is Will's name EJ?

So right before Sami punches Susan, she has her glasses on. Right after she turns her head, no glasses. Love it. :clap:

Can I just say something in JJ's behalf. As sad as shooting Theo is, everyone is saying how he acted impulsively. The truth is, he did call out and he did identify himself. He gave Theo a chance to respond (not blaming him). He remained silent and it was obvious he was holding something that could be seen as a weapon, maybe even a gun.

The only drawback I saw is that Theo had his hands up and JJ was sheltered so he could have avoided shooting him. Still JJ showed bad judgment but he wasn't impulsive and he didn't "shoot first and ask questions later." This definitely warrants disciplinary action but not full out dismissal. Just my opinion.

As too Will, I'm stoked! Hopefully he will return to his old self!!

I don't think "everyone" is blaming JJ, except maybe on the show itself. Viewers could easily see how Theo was running away, not doing what a police officer was telling him. Theo WAS holding something in his hand that DID look like a gun, and no matter what it was, he should have put it down when told to do so. He also could have removed the hood from his head. But instead, he turned around, his face in shadow, with the "gun" still in his hand.

It is standard police procedure to relieve a cop of his duties, until an investigation is made into the circumstances of the shooting. I believe this is the case with JJ.

Back