SPOILER !! Week Nov 14

Monday, November 14, 2016
The night before Hope's sentencing, Justin tries to make some last minute legal maneuvers. [Like making a few well-placed bribes?]

Tuesday, November 15, 2016
Eduardo surprises Kate and asks her out. [He should be sure to tell Kate about his new criminal enterprise. She really goes for criminal types.]

Wednesday, November 16, 2016
Chad and Andre have their say during Hope's sentencing. [What a sight -- Andre demanding justice. As an old saying goes: "Nobody won't believe their eyes."]

Thursday, November 17, 2016
Abigail reveals herself to a loved one. [Is she going to fall into a cake?]

Friday, November 18, 2016
Theresa spends her last day in Salem. [So long, Jeannie T. It's been real.]

Sonny gives Justin advice. [Like giving up on criminal defense law and sticking to being a Kiriakis family mouthpiece?]

That is why I mentioned it and since he's done it before with someone's mother,
I had to say something
:)

We all are assuming that JJ had an affair, or one night stand, or just a roll in the hay with someone, which is why he is "sorry"........but it could be something else entirely.

I said in another thread that I am willing to give JJ some credit for coming clean with Gabi himself. But he's going to have to serve some heavy penance for doing this to my Gabi that's for sure.
Did I miss something? What the heck did JJ actually do to Gabi?

Reactions: jgk
When I read about the Nicole spoiler, I said a bad word out loud. She still doesn't know by then??

I get it, I really do, soaps drag things. But Nicole is FINALLY going to get a baby, she deserves to know ASAP. She deserves to be part of everything. Ugh. I'm gonna have to go to Salem myself and tell Nicole what's going on.

Back