SPOILER !! Week Nov 14

I wish I could remember, but pretty sure it was stated here that JJ confesses to Jen that he slept with someone after he found out Abigail died. So not a rumor; it may have even happened on today's show.
It happened today; he told Jennifer he slept with someone in Miami. But he was so drunk he didn't remember. He woke up to find her lipstick kiss print on a napkin about how great the hook-up was and I guess her name/number.

It happened today; he told Jennifer he slept with someone in Miami. But he was so drunk he didn't remember. He woke up to find her lipstick kiss print on a napkin about how great the hook-up was and I guess her name/number.
If "her" name and number was on a napkin JJ would know who she was.

While it will most likely be Lani, as no one has truly random anything in a soap, the evening drunken encounter was so mind blowing fantastic JJ forgot he knew the person??

I think it is a stupid storyline and it will take some in depth writing to turn my opinion around on this.

I don't think JJ ever said he didn't know who she was. He said he didn't remember going to the room or sex. But when Jennifer said "JJ did you even know her name?", he just looked at her.

Back