SPOILER !! Week Nov 20

The watch is probably a safe bet. But I don't think you could change some one's sexual orientation. That is an entirely different ball game. So controlled or not Will and Gabi will always only be friends.

I am disgusted by the Sami set up. To reenact something so traumatic as someone's death is a horrible and inhumane thing to do, especially to your own son. I think it trumps everything Sami has ever done. I realize she's desperate, but it's just cruel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sami has officially lost all my sympathy and respect. I hate to agree with anything Ben says but I don't think Will will ever forgive her either!!

Well, Will has seen Sonny, and it does not ring a bell with him. Guess Sami figures Ben is someone Will currently has not seen. Wonder how she gets him out of jail..or the sanitarium?? And the two goon guards ??

& Happy, happy Birthday Finch....

So does Sami still have all that money? She probably hired them with it. Or maybe that storyline is with Abby's Irish nanny.

So does Sami still have all that money? She probably hired them with it. .
At the time, Sami said she put half into trust funds for the kids, then gave Belle the other half (it did not make sense at the time, still doesn't)

Sami did not donate any to a charity or church (which is what Eric would have wanted) did not put it ALL in trust funds for the kids, supposedly saved none for herself personally, just gave $500,000 to Belle. It was weird.

Regarding Will, on this show all you need to do is push a button or something on a watch to change someone. Dr. Rolf is the master of many inventions and deeds.

So now you see why, I still think that Will be changed in every way. ShaSha

The watch is probably a safe bet. But I don't think you could change some one's sexual orientation. That is an entirely different ball game. So controlled or not Will and Gabi will always only be friends.
You are thinking reality and this is SALEM!

Normally that is the correct line of thinking, but in this case, I think if they changed Will's sexual orientation, it would outrage the fans who supported his coming out storyline. I think it would also offend gay viewers.

I am disgusted by the Sami set up. To reenact something so traumatic as someone's death is a horrible and inhumane thing to do, especially to your own son. I think it trumps everything Sami has ever done. I realize she's desperate, but it's just cruel.
I would do the same if it meant my son getting his real life back.

Normally that is the correct line of thinking, but in this case, I think if they changed Will's sexual orientation, it would outrage the fans who supported his coming out storyline. I think it would also offend gay viewers.
Don't understand how it would offend. I wouldn't be offended if they made a straight person gay.
:huh: Not saying it's going to happen. Just saying anything is possible on soaps. It could be a temp brainwash. He thinks he was married to Sami, a woman.

Still deep inside he must know that to be false. He doesn't actually believe he was married to her.

I would do the same if it meant my son getting his real life back.

Then try something else, someone else. Don't begin with his cold callous murder.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHY DOES ANYONE think Will thinks he was married to Sami? All we have SEEN is that he thinks his name is EJ, and Susan is his mother....

Back