SPOILER !! Week Nov 20

There was a section in the November preview where Will and Susan are sitting together talking about it. The part where she comes up with the line about the vomit in her throat.

I'm actually excited about the storyline. For the first time in a long while I watched Days without rolling my eyes. Today I was on the edge of my seat and that hasn't happened in a long time. Yay writers!!! :clap:

:rotfl: I loved the part when Will gives Susan a hug and calls her mother for the first time, bypassing Sami. Her facial expression and comment was classic, "What the hell is still?" I cheered. I thought she was going to charge at Susan right then. Good thing Sonny stepped in between them. I loved, loved, loved it! Speaking of poor Sonny, he looked so shell-shocked throughout the whole episode, all I could think about was giving him a hug. Poor kid!

Spoilers from http://thetvwatercooler.com/2017/11/day-of-days-promo-2017/

Sami and Susan battle over Will on Nov. 20. Adrienne and Justin reconnect on a romantic level. A familiar face visits Susan on Nov. 21. Eve blasts Brady and Victor. Roman and Sami comfort Abe on Nov. 22 as Will reunites with Gabi and Arianna.

I agree, it shouldn't offend anyone if they change Will's sexual orientation. It's not going to change Sonny and Paul's. And if or when Will does get his memory back, he'll probably get that back too.

I don't think Kristen is disguised as Susan, right now. I think at this point, we're dealing with the real Susan, and somewhere, somehow, Kristen is going to eventually swoop in and take Susan's place. Then somewhere down the line, she'll be revealed as Kristen.

I think if they changed Will's sexual orientation, it would outrage the fans who supported his coming out story, as well as any gay viewers.
I agree. I believe the writers are very aware that the audience won't buy a Will turned 'straight' story due to mind control. That may had played in the 80s when Dynasty tried to degay Steven Carrington but in today's world there would be a huge and cultural outcry. The writers definitely don't want the message here that gay is something that can be programmed away. There is a huge difference being programmed to 'think' a certain way and naturally 'feeling' a certain way.

To me, this is just another amnesia story like so many told before and there will be an awakening at some point. Will most likely will be bitter being manipulated to fit into Susan's lies & delusions. The writers will probably use that bitterness to justify any change in Will's attitude. I believe since Sonny & Paul are both generally nice characters the writers need a Sami-like agitator/schemer in that relationship, which Nu-Will could become.

"EJ" will always feel like there is something not quite right. Until he acts on his attraction to other men or regains his full memory he will be in denial. Almost as if he is back in the closet until he gets that "ahh" moment and realizes exactly who he is. Sexual orientation never changes. Mind control or not!

Oh great, Eli consoles Lani. Does this mean he will ditch Gabi and she’ll be thrown back in Chads orbit? UGH

Last edited:
I hope not. I think, at least I hope, that the writers meant that Eli comforts her in a brotherly way. Since their parents are dating it might be a sibling thing.

Back